Kylan 50

Quamir was gone again and Saint wasn't saying where he sent him, every time Quamir left for an extended amount of time; thankfully, I had school to keep me busy and unlike my cousins, I was actually focused on school. I wouldn't say that because Cori and Marcel were focused on school as well but that was mainly because Uncle Marcus and Aunt Tonya would fuck them up if their grades started to slip and also there was the fact that Cori was trying to distract himself from missing Paris. Trinity was all about partying and drinking; we tried to get him to talk about his problems but he was spiraling, Trinity was extremely close with Vanessa and losing her hit him harder than even JD but Trinity was better at hiding his emotions than our little cousin. Don't get me started on Odion, Xavier, and Maseo... how they managed school, sex, and these trips was beyond me. I pulled up to my dad's house and shook my head, I lowkey missed this place but I really wasn't trying to go back and forth with my dad today; I walked inside and smirked, my dad was laying on the couch with Savior laying across his chest, Uncle Khalil was sleeping in on of the recliners, Uncle Devin was sleeping on the floor in the corner, Uncle Cam was knocked out on the stairs, and Domo was sleeping at the dining room table.

"Damn shame....." I said walking over to my dad and picking up my baby brother. Savior stirred slightly then gave me a gummy smile. "Our dad is crazy and our uncles are all.... well you'll see soon enough." I said walking into the kitchen where my mom was cooking. "What's up with them?" I asked sitting at the table.

"Dominique was having a hard time last night so your dad invited them all over here and they started drinking...... and they didn't stop until about two hours ago. How is school going Kylan?" She asked and I shrugged.

"It's school but I like it a lot more than high school, my classes are more interesting and I don't have to be up as early." I said quietly, I was about to go into a little more detail but I heard a low yawn behind me, I turned to see my dad stumbling his way into the kitchen then he walked over to Keirra, picked her up, sat her on the counter, pulled his dick out and started fucking her as if I wasn't sitting right there. "DAD!!! FORREAL!!!!"

"Oh shyt I didn't see you there Kylan." He said quickly fixing his clothes. "What are you doing here?" He asked blushing.

"I came to see my little brother...... but now I'm going to the hospital because I'm about to be sick." I said getting up and walking out the kitchen, I took Savior up to his nursery and walked back downstairs where my dad was still red-faced. "Umm, I'll be back this weekend." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Yeah.... umm just make sure you call before you come over, I blame you for what happened Kylan. You don't live here anymore so had you called before you came over you wouldn't have seen that....." He said shaking his head.

"I'm just glad to see you got your ED problem taken care of....." I said running out the house before he could throw something at me. Since I didn't have class today I decided to go check on Cortez, I was still lowkey pissed that he moved out of my dad's house but I understood why he did it, if I were him I would've done the same thing but I wanted him to be careful because he was living in a house without any adult supervision and I knew how that could be for someone his age.

"Why aren't you in school?" I asked walking into JD's house to find Cortez laid out on the couch flipping through the channels.

"I'm taking a personal day, why aren't you in school?" He countered and I swear I wanted to beat his ass because his ass was always asking stupid ass questions. "And while you're explaining why you aren't in school Kylan you can tell me what you said to Bishop." Cortez asked sitting up and I smirked.

"Nothing important I just told him that y'all don't have to hide y'alls relationship from me and I'm happy that you're happy.... and I'm finished with school for the day now it's your turn." I said sitting across from him.

"Today is mom's birthday and though I wasn't her biggest supporter it's still...... I just needed a day away from everything. And I appreciate your words to Bishop... but stay the fuck outta my relationship Kylan." Cortez said looking into my eyes.

"This coming from the dude that spent the better part of six months investigating Quamir." I said looking at him and he went on a long rant about why our situations were different. "Whatever Cortez, as long as your happy and safe.... and I understand the need for a personal day, I didn't even know it was moms birthday but now I feel lowkey bad.... I mean she wasn't a good parent....."

"She was the worst..... but that was still or mom." Cortez said smirking.

"So what's it like being with a dude?" I asked and from there me and Cortez had a conversation that would stay between us, as his brother he was able to tell me things that he couldn't tell anyone else; his fears about the nature of his relationship, his hopes for where he wanted his relationship to go, and most importantly how he was teetering on something greater than love for Bishop. When the conversation ended I told him I would be back tomorrow and took my ass home, I walked into the house and Trinity was sitting on the couch getting head from some girl I've seen around campus.

"What's up Ky....." Trinity said and I nodded but I really didn't want to see that shyt. "Good talk bro....." Trinity said turning his attention back to the girl. Cori and Marcel were in the study doing homework and Xavier was out with Odion, I went to my bedroom an tried to call Quamir again but got his voicemail. I called Saint because I was getting tired of this bullshyt, I wanted to see my dude and he insisted on sending him out on these 007 missions.

"Kylan I'll have to call you right back....." Saint said hanging up and I called his ass right back. "Kylan look, my baby, has a fever... I'm freaking out.... and I don't have time to be answering questions about Quamir... so once I figure out what's going on with my daughter I'll call you back. Let Cori know I'm taking Mi'Ness to the hospital since he's not answering his phone." Saint said hanging up again and now I felt guilty as fuck but I knew that whenever Cori was in study mood his phone was on silent so I knew that's why he wasn't answering his phone but I let Cori know what was going on and he and Trinity ran out the house without saying a single word.

Later that night I was laying in my bed worrying about everything; Quamir, Mi'Nessa, Cortez, my dad, school..... just a lot of things on my mind. Cori called and let us know that it was nothing serious, just a little fever but I could tell it scared him so he and Trinity were staying with Saint tonight. As I laid in my bed Quamir finally decided to call me, I was already to cuss him out but I heard his labored breathing and knew something was wrong.

"Baby come open the back door......" Quamir said and I jumped up, ran downstairs and went to open the back door to find Quamir standing there holding his side, blood pouring from his fingers. "Don't worry it's just a scratch." Quamir said walking inside and wincing with every step he took. "But I think you should call Marsean over here and have him take a look." Quamir said smirking.

"Quamir you have to go to the hospital." I said moving his hand and almost throwing up. "Oh my god what happened?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Now's not the time for that Ky.... I need you to.... call Marsean.... or Blaze and have them get over here as soon as possible." Quamir said taking his start off and pressing it against his wound. "And you should probably call Saint and have him get over here as well......" Quamir said and I sat there stunned before racing around the house..... what the fuck was going on? I made all the appropriate calls and walked back into the kitchen to find Quamir slumped over the sink......Oh fuck....................................................