02; Lovin' Life

Carter

"You should go talk to them, I know you want to." I tell Vienna as she was gawking at the five guys playing football.

Two guys had black hair, while another one had dirty blonde hair. The other two guys had blonde hair and they were twins.

"No way!" She disagrees. "Then don't stare," I reply. She glares at me, "I'm not staring, thank you very much. I'm observing." She tells me. "Observing their di—" I start but Vienna cuts me off. "Stop!" She almost yells and I chuckle and go o my phone again. "I'm just sayin," I say and she shakes her head. "You're disgusting."

I had two new messages from Justin. "I miss you." The first one states. I softly smile, how adorable.

"I'm sorry," the second message states. I furrow my eyebrows. Sorry about what?

"Your sorry? What do you mean?" I text him. Seconds later he replied. "You know what I mean Carter." It read. I don't recall him doing anything? "Justin, I don't know what your talking about. Why are you apologizing?" I text him.

Vienna glances at me. "Who you texting?" She asks and smirks. "Justin," I reply. Her smirk falls a bit. "Oh,"

"My bad Carter, I must've texted the wrong person." Justin texts me. Okay there is definitely something going on, he even stated my name in one of the texts so he was apologizing for something. What, I don't know.

"You stated my name in a text above tho.." I text him. "I know. I wasn't paying attention." He responds. Okay, he is hiding something.

"Bs, just tell me what you did, you obviously did something or you wouldn't be apologizing." I text him back, getting irritated

"Go on Instagram," he texted me. I furrow my eyebrows and go to Instagram. What did Instagram have to do with anything?

I scroll through my feed, nothing? I'm so confused right now.

I click back on Justin and I's messages.

"You're confusing me." I text him.

"Hi, I'm Nathan, I was dared to come over here and greet you." I hear a deep voice speak up. I snap my head up and notice he was talking to Vienna. I smirk and look back down at my phone. Oh shit

"I'm Vienna," Vienna replies. "Well Vienna, are you new around here? You and your..sister?" Nathan asks. "We are cousins, and this is Carter. Yeah we just moved here," Vienna tells Nathan who nods and smiles at me then looks back at Vienna.

"If you don't mind me asking, but what highschool are you two going to?" Nathan asks. "We are going to be seniors at Franklin High." Vienna states. Nathans smile widens, "Me too, well I'm already going to Franklin High, as of the rest of them." He tells me pointing towards the four guys.

Just great

"Oh, fun." I mumble under my breathe. Nathan chuckles, did he hear that? I barely even made it audible.

"If you two see me, then come say hi, maybe we'll have classes together." Nathan tells us, glancing at me. I nod, maybe. "Can I get your number?" Nathan asks me. I chuckle, "Sure." I reply. Giving a guy that goes to my school my number isn't cheating, as of someone people would say. I'm just being friendly, plus I'm not going to know anyone at Franklin High besides Vienna. I don't want to be that new girl. Even know I most likely will. He hands me his phone and I type in my phone number in his contacts and save the name under 'Carter the new girl' I give him back his phone and he chuckles then slips his phone back into is pocket.