28; I Have a Boyfriend

CARTER

"Surprise," Justin smiles at me as he takes a step towards me.  I take a step back and narrow my eyes at him. 

"What're you doing here?" I lowly ask. 

My mom smiles at us, unaware of what had happened. 

Unaware that Justin cheated on me.

My mom the coughs, "I'll be in my room if you two need anything," She then walks upstairs. I watch her take each step up the stairs. When I couldn't see her anymore, I turn my attention back to Justin and cross my arms. 

"Why are you actually here?" I ask. 

He takes a step closer to me, I don't move. 

"I need you back," Justin tells me as he was now way closer to me. 

I felt lightheaded, I move back a bit. "No," I whisper, "You don't get to do that to me!" I say louder. 

"Bab-" He begins but I cut him off. "Don't you dare call me that!"

Justin furrows his eyebrows, "You know I love you,"

"I don't." I breathed.

"You don't?" Justin questioned. 

"You don't love me," I disclosed and took a step back from him and took a sharp breath in as I felt my throat tighten. 

"I do." He replied flatly. 

I laugh a bit, "Well, I don't love you. Yo-" I begin but he cuts me off. "Yes you do," 

He moves closer to me once again, slowly moving his hand to be on my cheek, "We can make this work, I came all the way here to fix all of this." 

I don't move.

One emotion, well actually a hell of a lot of emotions but one topped it off. 

I move back a bit and bring my hand up to slap him.

Anger topped all of the feelings I was having. He cheated on me with my friend instead of breaking up with me beforehand.

I slapped him.

I was in the moment, and quickly regretted it.

I step back as I realize what I had just done.

His face resembled shock. Bitch was I shook too!

"Did you just hit me?" He asked as he stood stunned.

I smirk, now aware what I've done. Its what he deserves. "Get out." I state calmly.

"What?" Justin questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Get out, before I call the cops."

Justin narrows his eyes at me. "What happened to the Carter I knew?"

I chuckles at that, and take a step closer to him.

"Still here, just not for you. I have a boyfriend now. Way better than you." I reply, not thinking.

"Who?" Justin narrowed his eyes at me again. 

"His names Landon."

What did I just do?!

"What?" Justin asks stunned.

"Yeah, I was just over his house." I reply cheekily then stop shortly with a blunt look, "Until you had to ruin it."

Justin shakes his head, "Already got a new boyfriend? I always knew you were a hoe. Don't try and call me—" He then goes silent as he stares behind me.

I furrow my eyebrows and turn around, seeing Vienna standing at the now open front door, glaring at Justin.

Uh oh

She quickly slams the door and stomps over to where we were, pushing Justin. "What the hell do you think your doing here?!"

Justin catches himself and glares back at Vienna, "Here to make things up, which none of this is your concern so go away."

Vienna chuckled lightly and crosses her arms, "This is my house, not yours. I'm staying here."

Vienna then turns to me, "Did he hurt you?"

I shake my head, it was the other way around. But I'll tell her that later.

"Good." She mutters.

"Anyways, I'm not done trying." Justin exclaimed.

Vienna steps closer to him, "Yes you are."

Justin then steps closer to her as they were now inches away from touching. "Back off bitch." Justin pushes her back, with alittle bit too much force. I was about to cut in but Vienna cuts in before I could, "So sorry, I didn't mean to get on your bad side..."

What is she going to do? She never apologizes to anyone, let alone Justin. Plus, Justin just pushed her! Vienna didn't hate Justin, she didn't care for him. But now after everything happening, she despises him. And now I'm sure she would kill him.

Kidding.

She quickly moves her arm back, and punches him in the jaw. I gasp, stunned. Justin moves back and holds onto it.

"Did you just-" I begin. Vienna shakes her knuckle on her right hand which is the hand she punched him with. "There is definitely going to be a bruise on my knuckle now." Vienna sighs.

Vienna then walks over to Justin. "Get out now!"

Justin slowly moves towards the door, glancing at me. I look away from him, I dont need him.

"Come with me!" Justin yells.

I roll my eyes, Vienna slams the door as Justin finally got outside.

Vienna locks the door and walks to me. "You okay?"

I nod, "Yeah. I told him I was dating Landon."

Vienna chuckles, "Of course you did."

"Is your knuckles okay?" I question, staring down at the redness on her knuckle.

She shrugs, "Yeah, just stings alittle."

"Well, I'm going to go to sleep. Good night."

"Good night," I reply.