37; He has a sister?

Carter

"We need to go now." Vienna whispered to me as she sat next to me in health class.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Why?"

"Nathan and Xavier are in this class," Vienna clarified as she looked behind her.

"They are sitting together!" Vienna sputtered.

"Your kidding," I mused. Vienna's silence gave me chills which I quickly snap my head towards where Vienna was staring and realized Nathan and Xavier were sitting together!

Nathan looks up at me and winks, Xavier then also looks up and smirks. "You have got to be kidding me." I mumble as I turn back around.

Vienna sighed and turned to me, "I wanna leave after this-"

"Shut it." I quickly cut her off realizing since Nathan is a werewolves and Xavier is a vampire, they have very sensitive hearing that meant they could hear us which could give them hints to who we are.

I glance at the teacher to see him sitting at his desk. I grab my phone and began to text Vienna.

"You cant talk out loud about what we talked about at home. Remember that, Jenny told us only when we are home." I texted her.

She looked over at me and nodded, "I know."

*****************

I walk through the front door as Vienna followed behind me. "Carter?" I hear a deep voice call out. I quickly stop walking and glance at Vienna to her shrug in reply.

I walk towards the kitchen to see my mom drinking coffee while someone sat across from her, a man.

I furrow my eyebrows, "That's me,"

The man turned around to look at me and smiled big, "God, you have gotten so big since the last time I seen you!"

"Uncle Braxton?" I question.

He nods, "I knew you couldn't forget about me."

He stands up and pulls me into a tight hug, I hug back as a smile formed on my face. "I missed you." I breathed.

He slowly pulled away, "I missed you too. Where's V-"

He stop mid sentence when Vienna walked into the kitchen. She smiled at him, "Braxton."

Vienna ran towards him and he engulfed her into a hug. "You look just like your mother." I heard Braxton tell her.

I sadly smile as I walk over to my mom and hug her. She smiles as I sit next to her, "How was school?"

I shrug, "Not good."

My mom rose an eyebrow, "What happened?"

"Vienna found out Xavier is indeed a vampire, and while we were in class Xavier and Nathan were sitting together." I drawled.

"Xavier King and Nathan Scott, a werewolf and a vampire were sitting together?" My mom addressed.

"Yes, that is what I saw." I sighed.