11; Part-ay

Carter

"Vienna! Carter!" Xavier yells as he walks up to us as we step inside his house. "Xavier!" I mock. "Hey!" Vienna yells back. They hug then Xavier give me a side hug. "Glad you guys could make it,"

"Totally," I mumble, "What was that?" Xavier asks, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, nothing." I reply and send him a smile.

He nods then looks at Vienna, "Shall we—" "You must be Carter and Vienna, the new girls!" Someone cuts him off.

I look towards the sound and see a guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and he had a sleeve of tattoos on his left arm.

"Meet Talon," Xavier mutters as he watches Talon halt in front of us.

"That is us," Vienna says. I roll my eyes sarcastically. I guess Talon must of seen this action because he smirked at me, "I like you already."

Xavier shot a look at him and Talon looked away and coughed, "Anyways, wanna go get something to drink?" He asks me.

I glance at Vienna who was too busy talking to Xavier and nodded. "Yeah, let's go before they start making out."

Talon chuckles and I walk beside him towards the drinks in the kitchen. "I'm guessing, you're Carter?" he asks. I nod, "Yup."

"Interesting," he mumbles as we get to the drinks. "What?" I ask and furrow my eyebrows. "Uh-nothing." he stutters. "What do you want to drink?"

"Surprise me," I state and he smirks, "That is what I like to hear C," I raise an eyebrow, "C?"

"Your new nickname silly!" he says in a high pitched tone. I laugh, "Alright,"

He grabs a couple different mixtures and then holds some vodka in his hand.

"Alcohol or no?" Talon asks me. I nod, "I'll need it."

He nods, turning around and starts combining the drinks. I grab my phone from my back pocket and go on Snapchat. Vienna posted on her story so I click on it to view it. It was her a Xavier laughing at something.

I sigh, and put my phone in my back pocket. Talon turns around and hands me a cup while he had one of his own.

"Thanks," I say and take a sip of the drink. It was greyish, it tasted really good, like a combination of monster energy drink and alcohol.

"Whats in it?" I ask, "its really good!"

"Couple different vodkas and the white monster energy drink. My little secret." Talon winks. I roll my eyes playfully, "Well you told me what was in it so technically it's not a secret from me anymore."

"Nu-uh, I didn't tell you what kind of vodkas." Talon replies pointing to the types of alcohols. I shrug, "Its really good though!"

"Obviously." he replies taking a sip of his drink.

A couple drinks later

"Anotha' one!" I slur as I drop the cup to the ground. "No way, you've already had eight of them." Talon replies as he narrows his eyes at me. "So have you!" I retort and he shrugs, "I can't get drunk easily."