06; Oh God

Carter

Vienna glances at me with a smirk on her face. I ignore her and smile. Nathan looks up from his phone and we make eye contact, he smiles.

"This is Jenna, and her daughter's, Vienna and Carter." Mary tells her son's. Liam smiles at us, "Hello,"

"Hi Vienna," Nathan starts, then his eyes land on me. "Nice to see you again, Carter."

I blush lightly, "Hey"

"You two know each other?" Mary asks. I nod, but before I could tell her, Nathan beat me to it. "We go to the same school."

My mom glances at me and sends me a smirk but quickly turned it into a smile before anybody could notice.

"Oh that's great! I have to go finish up making dinner. Make yourselves comfortable." Mary starts, "Need some help?" Jenna asks. Mary smiles and nods, "Sure."

They walk out of the room leaving us here silently.

"So," Vienna starts and glances at me. I send her a quickly glare.

"Nathan, is it?" She looks at him. This bitch is not about to-

"Yeah, that's me" Nathan replies and sits on the love seat. While Liam sits on the other couch.

Liam smirks at Nathan, "And I'm Liam."

I hold back the urge to laugh.

"Didn't we meet at the park?" She asks and furrows her eyebrows. Nathan nods, "Yep."

"And we go to the same school.." Nathan trails off.

What is she doing, she already knew all this stuff?

"Oh okay" she replies.

Nathan looks at me confused and I shrug. "Wanna watch a movie?" Nathan asks.

"Yes!!" Liam yells and jumps up. Vienna shrugs, "Why not?"

Nathan looks at me for an answer I shrug, "Sure"

"Alright let's go to the theater room." Nathan says.

"There's a theater room?!" Vienna asks shocked. Liam and Nathan, both chuckle. "Yeah"

We walk upstairs to the third floor and walk into a huge room filled with seats and in the very front there were mattresses.

"Wow" I mumble.

Vienna and I both look at each other. She winks at me, "What are the mattresses here for?" She asks.

Nathan shrugs, "if you'd rather be in bed instead of a seat."

Vienna walks closer to me as Nathan starts walking down an isle. "You and Nathan should lay on a mattress together and cuddle." She whispers to me. I push her away, "Shut up."

She laughs, as Liam raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

He sits in a chair and props his feet up on the chair in front of him.