50; New Faces

"How was your little play date?" Justin wondered as Landon stepped onto the porch. Landon had left Carter's place after she had fallen asleep. Landon had also left in a good mood, due to the activities that Landon and Carter had been experiencing.

"Excuse you?" Landon rose an eyebrow as he stopped walking and turned to Justin as he was leaned against the house.

Justin crossed his arms, "I know you were with her."

"With who?" Landon challenged.

"You know who," Justin retorted. "I followed you."

Landon mocked Justin's crossed arms, "Why did you feel the need to do that?"

"I don't trust your actions. I don't see how Xavier does, or even Elijah himself. I hope you realize that Elijah is having people watch your every move." 

"Am I supposed to be worried about that?" Landon taunted.

"With the moves you are making right now, you should." Justin countered.

Landon rolled his eyes, "You caught me red-handed,"

Landon slightly smirked, "Please don't tell anyone I fucked Carter."

"I wouldn't want to die for making her even more attached to me." Landon chuckled as Justin rolled his eyes.

"You should really watch your tone towards me." Justin gritted his teeth.

"Do you seriously think I would ever listen to a word you say?" Landon began as he narrowed his eyes at Justin. "Are you really that far up Xavier's ass that you think you have some sort of control over me?"

Landon chuckled, and stepped closer to Justin. "Go ahead, tell them. I'm pretty sure they'd applaud me for making her want me more."

Justin scolded, "I know you have something for Carter. I won't let it go unnoticed."

Landon swiftly had his hand around Justin's throat, pinning him to the wall. "Now, you better watch your tone with me."

Justin chuckled as he quickly twisted Landon arms and pushed him away. "Or what?"

Landon clenched his jaw, growing more angry. He felt his fangs poke out as the veins began to tremble down his eyes, his true self taking over. Landon ran towards him and in under a second, Landon had his hand in Justin's chest, holding onto his beating heart.

"One wrong move and your heart will flatline." Landon smirked as Justin's face dropped, his breathing faltered as he began to shake.

"Do it, Xavier will not forgive you." Justin croaked.

Landon closed his eyes and sighed, he released his hold on Justin's heart. "I don't need Xavier to do this."

Landon blocked Justin's way to get out, "Make one wrong move towards me, and next time I won't hesitate to pull your heart out."

********

Carter slowly woke up as the sunlight hit her face due to her window still being open from last night. Carter looked around her bed to see Landon nowhere in sight. There was a sticky note attached to the pillow next to her though. She rubbed her eyes slowly and grabbed the sticky note.