59; Cursed

Vienna rose her head high, her hair slightly moving as the wind blew past. Braxton stared across the huge yard, shocked. Vienna just ordered Elijah to kill Carter, for what reason?

Aurora and Tristian stared at Elijah, then to Nina who had been giggling frantically. "Nina, would you like to do the honors?" Elijah smiled, glancing at Nina.

She nodded, "I would love to." 

Nina's eyes landed on Braxton, winking at him. He narrowed his eyes, beginning to mumble words under his breath. "Braxton, what are you doing?" Vienna whispered as Braxton closed his eyes. "Protecting you." He mumbled, his eyes snapping open to be completely blue. 

"Come on, Nina." Braxton began, stepping forward. "Let's see if you can do some damage." 

Vienna widened her eyes, "NO!" 

"You are the only one I have left, please don't do this!" Vienna shook her head. 

Braxton glanced behind him, "Use your mind, Vienna. Listen to your mother, she will help you through this."

Vienna shook her head, "I cannot do this alone."

Braxton turned around as Nina teleported in front of him, "You aren't alone, V." 

Nina's eyes switched black as she winked at Vienna, "This is too easy."

"NO!" Vienna shouted as she brought her hand up, stepping forward. She began to chant under her breath. Nina went flying back to Elijah, falling to her ass.

Nina narrowed her eyes, "She knows how to use her power." 

Vienna tilted her head as Elijah smirked, "Keep going." 

Braxton nodded, "I have the power, Elijah."

Elijah tilted his head, a smirk forming onto his lips. "Is that so?" 

Braxton nodded again, "Yes."

Landon furrowed his eyebrows, Ace watched Landon closely. 

"Braxton-" Vienna began but Braxton turned around, "Remember what I taught you, Vienna." 

Braxton walked towards Elijah slowly, the rest of his people watched closely, ready to leap at him. 

Elijah nodded, smiling. "Yes, bring it forth." 

His people went behind Braxton, trapping him. 

"What is he thinking?!" Vienna snapped to Lorenzo. 

Lorenzo sighed, "He thinks you'll protect him from getting hurt. Elijah is caught off guard with Braxton, you'll have time to begin the spell."

Vienna widened her eyes, "I can't start the spell!" 

Lorenzo glanced at Tristian, "You can." 

Aurora walked over to Vienna, "Vienna, you got in contact with your mother. She told you how to do and what to do, you just have to believe you can do it." 

Vienna sighed, cracking her knuckles. "W-What if I fail?" 

Aurora smiled sadly, "You won't." 

Vienna nodded, closing her eyes. She began whispering the chant, trying to remember the exact words. She hesitated on a word and opened her eyes. "I can't do it." 

Aurora shook her head, "Yes you can, try again." 

Vienna slowly nodded, glancing in front of her, Braxton could not be seen. 

Vienna closed her eyes again, whispering the chant again. Luke watched her closely, as everyone else did too. The wind began picking up, moving her hair around. Aurora began whispering the chant as well, connecting her power to Vienna's. Everyone else stared in front of them, Elijah's people slowly falling to the ground, the spell knocking them out cold. Elijah tilted his head at Vienna, noticing her eyes were closed, her hand held out in front of her.