10; Pep Rally

(Xavier is played by Lucky Smith, ^)

   Carter

"So, we are going to the football game then to Xavier's party?" Vienna asks me. I nod, "Yeah-" I start but Vienna cuts me off, "-Xavier is supposed to pick me up though.."

I sigh, "Then go with him, I'll drive myself. I do have a car."

"Okay, damn." she replies and rolls her eyes.

Which triggers me to roll my eyes too, "K," I tell her. Just to piss her off even more.

"I guess we are going to the football game then," Vienna sighs. I raise an eyebrow, "Oh, so you wanna go now? What about Xavier?"

"He can wait, it's not like we're staying there until the game is over." Vienna shrugs. "Okay," I reply.

"Lets go to lunch, the pep rally starts afterwards." Vienna states. "How do you know?" I ask. "Xavier told me." she replies.

We walk towards the cafeteria, "Xavier wants you to sit with us, and his friends." Vienna tells me calmly. "What! No way. I am not third wheeling!" I protest.

Vienna rolls her eyes, "If you don't like it then you don't ever have to sit there again."

"Fine." I give in and Vienna smiles in victory. "Great, let's go!" she states excitedly.

We walk into the cafeteria and I follow Vienna to a table. I sit next to her and pull out my phone. "Hey Vienna. Carter, right?" Xavier asks as he sits next to Vienna.

"Yup." I reply popping the 'p'.

Just then a brown haired boy sat across from me. He smiled at me then looks at Xavier. "Whose this?"

"Luke, this is Carter, Vienna's cousin." Xavier introduces me. "Carter, this is Luke."

"Hi," I say and he winks at me, "Hello,"

Luke had brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black and red flannel with black jeans.

[Luke is played by Dave Franco]

"The party is here!" Another brown haired boy says and sits across from Vienna and next to Luke.

"I'm Matthew. You must be Vienna's cousin, correct?" He asks me as he holds his hand out for me to shake.

I nod, and shake his hand. "I am, My name is Carter."

"Well, Carter, you are very pretty." he tells me and I blush. "Thanks,"

[Matthew is played by Francisco Lachowski]

I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram. "So—" Luke starts but is cut off by a familiar voice.

"Look who joins the group." I hear Luke say jokingly.

Few seconds later I hear a slap and then hear Luke mumble, "Ouch. Fucker."

I look up to see Landon. I glance at Vienna who was smirking at me.

Oh, she totally planned this!