17; None Of Your Business

Carter

"Hey, you okay?" Nathan asks me as I sit next to him in the cafeteria. I nod, "Yup."

Nathan glances behind him and then turns back to me and smiles, "Alright."

Andrew and Aiden then sit in front of us. "What up bitches," Andrew yells as Aiden pushes him out of his seat.

"Asshole." Andrew yells at Aiden and stands up from the floor then sits down again.

I laugh at that, Ivry sits down next to Andrew and kisses his cheek. Andrew turns to Ivry and pulls her into a hug, making her go forward.

Awwww how adorable!

"Wanna get lunch?" Nathan asks me. I look up at the very long line. "Nah, I'm good."

Nathan shrugs but nods, "Alright, I'll be back then."

I nod as a reply, as he gets up and goes towards the line, I felt a presences beside me, where Nathan had just left.

I turn to see Vienna. I smile as she frowns, "Hey," I begin.

"Can we talk?" Vienna asks. I glance at the line to not see Nathan. I turn back to Vienna as she raises an eyebrow, waiting for my answer.

I nod, "Yeah, let's go."" I stand up and turn to the group, "If Nathan asks, tell him I'm talking to my cousin." I inform them. Aiden nods, as Andrew and I've are too ingrossed into their own conversation. I roll my eyes at that and turn my attention back to Vienna.

We walk out of the cafeteria and down the hallway. Vienna stops walking and turns to me.

"Listen,-" Vienna starts but I quickly cut her off. "This isn't about Nathan or Landon..is it?"

She sighs and shakes her head, "No."

I nod, and wait for her to continue as I lean against the lockers.

"Anyways, It just seems like you've been out of it lately.." Vienna trails off.

Me? Out of it? How?

I furrow my eyebrows, "What are you implying?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." she sighs, "Are you okay?"

I nod, but stop. "I'm actually not sure.." I trail off and look at the tiled floor.

"Whats wrong?" Vienna asks as she frowns.

I shrug, "Nathan and Landon are acting really weird."

"I think they both like you, that's why." Vienna replies.

I shake my head, "Landon doesn't like me like that. Nathan, I'm not so sure about. But every single time they get around each other they argue. It's like they are enemies, and it's not even about me."

Vienna tilts her head, "Thats weird, maybe they are enemies."

I shrug, "Yeah, but when I ask them, they just try to avoid the question."

"Hmm, maybe you need a break from them.." Vienna trails off and taps her chin to show she was thinking.

"Well Halloween is Friday-" Vienna starts but I cut her off, "Wait, really?!" I reply shocked.