49; If You Dare

Third person

"Shall we grab a drink?" Elijah stood up.

"Already?" Nina inquired as she watched Elijah smirk as he looked back at her.

"Of course." Elijah winked at Nina as he began to walk towards Landon.

"Follow me." Elijah nodded to Landon as he walked past him.

Landon glanced at Xavier as he shrugged, Landon turned on his heels and began to follow Elijah's retreating figure.

Nina walked next to Landon, "Hello,"

Landon glanced at the brown haired girl, her skin looked soft and glowy as if it was made of caramel.

"Hi," Landon bluntly replied.

"You are very cute," Nina smiled.

Landon didn't glance at her, not wanting to fall into the demon's trap. "Thank you."

"Maybe we could..." Nina began as she gently placed her hand on his shoulder and slowly caressed his arm. "Go somewhere later and you know talk."

Landon rolled his eyes mentally, the only thing he wanted to do later was see Carter. "I will have to pass this time,"

Nina pouted, "Is it because I'm not pretty?"

Landon heard Elijah chuckle, "Leave, Nina."

"What?" Nina began as she moved her hand away from Landon, "Why?"

Elijah eruptively turned around to glare at Nina. "You do not question my demands!"

Nina nodded quickly, "Understood,"

Elijah rose an eyebrow at her as his eyes squinted.

Landon had noticed Nina gulped, "I am sorry, my Lord." Nina finished.

"You are dismissed." Elijah waved his hand towards the corridor doors.

Nina nodded, walking towards the doors to exit.

Elijah glanced at Landon, "She is a living hell."

Landon followed beside Elijah as they walked down the long hallway. Guards were on each side of the walk way. Two guards at each door. Elijah nodded to the guards and they quickly opened the doors.

Landon walked in behind Elijah, there was a huge, long, table in the middle of the room. The room had some art on the walls. Landon glanced at the art, all of it being evil figures.

"Take a seat at the end," Elijah's raspy voice echoed throughout the room. Landon had not noticed Elijah was in a black suit, Landon had also noticed the tattoos on his neck and hands. He did not have the upside down cross on his face though, like everyone else did. Landon wondered if it was part of their ritual, to get the tattoo to finally be part of their coven.

Landon took a seat at one end of the table as Elijah took a seat across from him.

Two guards stepped into the room, as the doors were shut. Both of the men had the face tattoo right under their eye. Their eyes pitch black as they stared ahead.

Landon turned his attention back to Elijah as a young girl approached him with a glass cup. She had looked around the age of seventeen. Her hair was in a tight bun, her dress was very short and black.