05; Neighbors

Carter

"Tell me all about how you and Nathan were hanging out today!" Vienna starts as we walk into the house. I shake my head, "Shut up, he just showed me around school."

"On that topic who were you hanging out with today?" I ask and smirk. She walks towards the kitchen. "Oh, no one." She lies.

I follow her, "No, tell me."

"His name's Xavier." She gives in. I smirk, "Xavier..." I trail off. "Nice name, is he cute?." I question, annoying her. She rolls her eyes, "shut up"

"His hair is so cute. It's a platinum blonde color." Vienna starts as she walks towards the pantry. She walks back over with a tub of cheese balls.

"Oh shit, you already got yourself a crush?" I ask. She rolls her eyes, "I just met him today, so no."

"Anyways back to you and Nathan. Did he flirt with you?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows. "No?" I reply it more coming out as a question. "Did he walk you to each class and then wait for you at the door afterwards?" Vienna asks. "Yeah.." I mumble.

She smirks, "Well isn't that cute."

"What?" I ask dumbfolded.

"You and Nathan, he is totally into you!"

I shake my head, "We just met—"

"Ah! I ship you guys." Vienna cuts me off. I groan, "Stop."

"Sorry," she mumbles. "Has he texted you?" "Who?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. "Justin.." she trails off. I look down, "I blocked him, he wouldn't stop texting me."

"Oh," she replies. "Yeah, I'm gonna chill on the front porch. Being in that hell of a school makes me in need to breathe." I walk back outside dropping my backpack by the front door. I sit on the last step and pull my knees closer to me. I grab my phone and click on my messages.

15 new messages from 'Justin♥'

I sigh and click on the messages. I never blocked him, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Babe, please let me explain."

"It was a dare."

"I didn't want you to know, I had no choice."

"Babe, you know I would never hurt you."

"I'm sorry"

"Please reply!"

"It was your best friends idea."

"She just pulled me into a kiss and someone must've took that pic."

"Call me."

"Did you block me?!?!"

"You bitch."

"I never liked you anyways."

"I'm kidding, before you get all emotional"

"please respond."

I read through the messages. Complete bullshit.