53: you will never get it

"W-What do you want?" Carter stuttered as Ace's grip around her didn't buldge.

"I am just doing my job, princess" Ace glanced around the parking lot.

Carter took this opportunity to knee him in his crotch, and push him away. Carter flicked her hand, throwing him back, him falling onto the concrete.

He leaned on his arms as he rose an eyebrow at Carter, "That was cute." Ace smirked. In a blink of an eye, Ace was stood in front of Carter, his smirk vanished.

"I've heard so much about you," Ace began as he narrowed his eyes at Carter. Carter shivered as Ace let his hand move down her arm. His hands were freezing. "Landon told me you had a little crush on him."

Carter stared at Ace, before Ace could continue, a beeping noise went off.

Carter furrowed her eyebrows as Ace flinched as soon as he heard the beeping noise.

"I have someone that is urgent to meet you," Ace huffed, Ace quickly wrapped his hands in Carters, shocking Carter.

Ace began mumbling chants and then it went all black for Carter.

************

"Carter?" Ace snapped his fingers in front of her face.

Carter's eyes slowly opened as her vision became blurry. Carter's memory quickly came back to her as she shot up from her place but was pulled back harshly by metal, silver, chains. The light coming from the ceiling was dull.

"Where am I?" Carter began, her throat burning from the dryness. Her eyes averted to Ace. "What did you do!"

Ace stood up from his place, "I followed orders Flame," Ace moved to be in front of her, "You should be grateful I'm being nice."

Carter rose an eyebrow, she moved her hand to throw him into the concrete wall beside him but nothing happened. Carter widened her eyes, "W-what..." She whispered.

Ace chuckled briefly, "Having those on prevent you from using your little wicked power."

Just then a door opened to reveal a shadow, the light shinned brightly as the person flicked the lights on completely.

"Hey C," Carter stared at the person, feeling defeated. "Miss me?"

Carter gulped as she stared at Justin, his hair was now black, styled into a quiff. He had a lip piercing, he had also gained more muscles on his arms.

"I can handle it from here Ace, My Lord wants to speak with you." Justin nodded to Ace.

Ace glanced at Carter who didn't take her eyes off of Justin. Ace turned back to Justin and nodded, "Alright."

Justin waited till Ace shut the door behind him, then looked up to Carter. His eyes trailed down to the chains wrapped around her wrists, Elijah had sent him to bring her to him.

"Do I not get a hello back?" Justin joked as he smiled innocently at Carter.

Carter shook her head, "Why am I here?"

Justin clicked his tongue, "Straight to questions, I see."

"You are my one way ticket to becoming a very powerful demonic soul." Justin crossed his arms. "And I am willing to risk anything to get what I want."

Carter shook her head, "I don't know where it is."

Justin rose an eyebrow, knowing exactly what she was talking about. "Well, I expect you to tell Elijah himself."

"Excuse me?" Carter furrowed her eyebrows. Doesn't Justin know she didn't know who he was?

"Don't try to act oblivious." Justin chuckled, plastering a straight face quickly after. "You and Landon's little plan isn't going to work."