15; Ice Cream Shop?

CARTER

"I'm home!" I hear Vienna yell as she walks into the living room but stops mid-way when she notices Landon.

"I'm here too!" I hear a deep voice say.

Xavier walks in behind Vienna and waves at me then looks at Landon.

"Landon, what're you doing here?" Xavier asks him.

"Just hanging out with Carter since she didn't feel good." Landon replies.

Xavier slowly had a smile forming on his face but quickly wiped it away once Landon coughed.

"Anyways, are you feeling better?" Vienna asks me and sits next to me, setting her bag by her side.

"Yeah," I reply and look down at my hands. It was really weird how my stomach did hurt but physically it didn't. It was like my mind was telling my stomach that it was hurting when my stomach was just like 'no bitch I'm Gucci'.

Weird.

"That's good..." She trails off then her eyes light up in excitement. "I almost forgot to tell you, Nathan asked about you!"

Landon snaps his head towards us. "What?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. She smirks, "Yeah, he did."

"Thats crazy!" I say excitedly and stand up. She stands up also, "I know right!"

"What did he say?" I ask. Landon walks to Xavier who had a blank face.

I look over in their direction and see Landon whispering something to Xavier.

I shrug it off then look back to Vienna, "So?"

"He asked if you liked him." she replies and sits back down, still smiling.

"What did you say?" I ask anxiously.

"I was going to say yes but Xavier came over and Nathan left." Vienna shrugs and sighs.

I nod, "Wait!"

She looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, "You were going to tell him that I liked him?!"

She smirks and breaks eye contact with me, "Of course not."

I sigh and sit down as well. "What are y'all going to do?" I ask motioning to Xavier talking to Landon.

"Oh we were just going to get ice cream," Vienna shrugs.

"Are y'all dating?" I whisper to her.

She shakes her head as her cheeks began to turn red, "No."

I sit back, "Bummer."

Xavier then decides to speak up, "Do you two wanna come with us?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "Who?"

"You and Landon," He replies.

I glance at Landon to see him looking down at his phone. Xavier notices that and swiftly grabs Landon's phone. Landon sighs and tried to grab his phone but fails since Xavier is an inch taller than him.

"Dude—" Landon starts but Xavier nudges him. Landon stares at Xavier confused.

I look at Vienna to have her look over at me at the same time. We give each other that look.

The look where you're confused as fuck and you have no clue what is going on.

Vienna quickly smirked, catching onto whatever it was. "Yeah, you two should come with." She says and smiles.

I shake my head, "I'm good, I'm just gonna stay here."

Vienna frown, "Why?"

"Not feeling that good." I lie.

I didn't want to go because I'm not really fond of Xavier, and it just seems like an off day.

"Well—" Xavier starts but Landon snatches his phone away from Xavier who glares at him.

"Want me to stay with you?" Landon asks as he stuffs his phone in his hoodie pocket.

Vienna smirks, "I think that'll—"

I quickly cut her off, "—Not be necessary."

Landon nods, "Are you sure?"

I nod, and smile to reassure him. "I'm fine here,"

"Lets go then," Xavier tells Vienna who stood up and started walking towards him. She turns her head to look back at me and sends me a smirk. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

Xavier and Vienna leave as Landon leans against the wall across from me.

Awkward

"I'll see you at school then?" Landon asks. I nod, "I'll be there."

He pulls his phone out, "Here put your number in my phone so I'll have your number if anything happens, you can text me."

I nod, and take his phone from his hand. "Alright."

I put my number into his phone and then I give him his phone back.

"Alright, bye then." Landon says and I smile.

"If anything happens...." Landon trails off, "Call me."