51; Goodbye

I will be having the further chapters in third person. If I decide to have a chapter in someones pov, it will state their name. Enjoy (:

~Emily

*************

"This storm needs to go somewhere else!" Vienna mumbled as she flinched at the loud thunder ringing through her ears.

"Agree, I hate them so much." Carter sighed as she laid on the comfortable couch.

It was now pitch black outside besides the lightning flickering throughout the sky every other second causing the sky to be lit. The thunder is what was bothering Vienna and Carter.

Carter loved it when lightning was in the sky, the thunder was the problem it gave her anxiety. Honestly, Carter wanted Landon there to comfort her, she was sure she'd feel so much better.

Everyone had gone to their place that came by earlier.

Carter heard footsteps walk down the stairs as she glanced at them, a rumble of thunder struck again which made Carter almost jump out of her seat.

Luke, Tanner, and Talon walked into view. Vienna put on her headphones trying to block out the thunder storm.

Talon sat to my left as Tanner sat on my right. Luke sat in one of the love chairs as he grabbed the remote switching on Netflix.

"Hey C," Talon greeted.

"Hey," Carter sighed.

"You okay?" Tanner questioned.

"No." Carter shrugged, "I hate storms."

"Don't all girls?" Talon joked.

Carter sent him a glare which he quickly apologized. "The storm is just passing by." Tanner reassured.

Carter nodded, "Where is Matthew?"

"Asleep," Tanner replied.

Carter nodded, she watched Luke scroll through the comedy genre. She smiled slightly, glad he wasn't going to pick a scary movie.

"White chicks!" Talon yelled as Carter flinched at the sound, still paranoid due to the thunder.

"Quiet down, people are sleeping." Luke narrowed his eyes at Talon.

Talon crossed his arms, rolling his eyes. "The storm is louder than me."

Carter rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to Tanner who was on his phone.

"Texting your lover?" Carter joked.

Tanner slightly smirked, "Nope. I'm texting yours,"

Carter rose an eyebrow, "You are texting Landon?"

Tanner nodded, "Want me to see if he can come over?"

Carter quickly nodded, "Yes, please."

Tanner nodded and began texting Landon. Carter turned her attention to the tv as White Chicks began to play.