29; Effect on me

Carter

"Wake up bitch!" I hear Vienna yell as a pillow is thrown at me. I groan and roll over to the other size of my bed.

"What?" I whine.

"We are going to Landon's house for breakfast, so get ready!" Vienna yells and jumps onto my bed. I groan again, "Get out!"

"Okay, okay. You have thirty minutes to get ready." Vienna adds. 

She walks out of my room as I roll out of my bed, now awake. I grab my phone to see the time, 9am. I stretch and walk over to my closet. I  am not impressing this early in the morning. I grab a pair of my black sweatpants and keep the tank top I was currently wearing on. I put my long hair up in a high ponytail. I glance at the mirror, forgetting to put makeup on. I shrug and make my way downstairs. 

"I am ready!" I yell, knowing my mom is already at work because her shift started at 7. "Okay, I'm coming!" I hear Vienna yell as I hear her footsteps coming down the stairs. I look at my phone to see a message from an unknown number.

I ignore it by putting my phone in sweatpants pocket. "I was done before you were, and you woke me up." I  acknowledged her outfit. She was wearing black ripped jeans and a maroon hoodie. 

"What are you wearing?" Vienna looked me up and down. 

I roll my eyes and begin walking towards the door. "My outfit," 

She sighs and follows behind me, "Your not impressing Landon?"

"No?"

"Oh right...He doesn't do relationships.." Vienna mumbles thr last part.

I roll my eyes and get in the passengers seat in her car. "No, if its breakfast then I'm not about to get full on dressed."

Vienna gets in the drivers seat as well, "Okay,"

"I wonder where Justin went..." I wonder.

Vienna shrugs as she starts her car and begins driving to Landons house. "I have no clue, he needs to stay away though. Why the hell would he show up anyways?"

I shrug, "I don;t know."

"I slapped him though," I add and Vienna smirks, "Good."

"Is your knuckles okay?" I ask as I glance at her hands on the steering wheel to see a big purple bruise already formed on her right hand.

I widen my eyes, "Dude thats huge!"

"Thats what she said.." Vienna mumbles.

I roll my eyes at her dirty mind. "Does it hurt?"

Before she could continue saying 'she said' or 'he said' I quickly add, "Don't."

"Wasn't even going to say that, but no not really." Vienna replies as we pull into Landon's long driveway.

We get out of her car and make our way towards the big door. Vienna then knock on the door as I pull out my phone to see a message from an unknown number. Once again.