08; Wow

I close my eyes as he kisses me. It didn't feel right but it didn't feel wrong, you know?

I don't kiss back though, I only knew him for like two days!

I quickly use all my strength to push him off me. "What are you doing?!" I whisper-yell.

"You wouldn't shut up, so I had to get you to!" Nathan replies.

I roll my eyes, "Don't pull that shit again."

He looked hurt but quickly smiled, "Alright sorry."

"Anyways, I don't hear them anymore?" I whisper.

Nathan shrugs, "Go hide and I'll find out."

I widen my eyes, "You're kidding right?"

He shakes his head no, "Go, and don't come out until I tell you."

"You're gonna get hurt!" I tell him, "Just leave it until the police get here."

"No, go. Now." He says and steps closer to me.

I grit my teeth but go into one of the stalls. "If I die, I'm blaming you." I mumble.

Right when I locked the stall I heard the restroom door open.

I peek out of the stall but see nothing. I bite my lip nervously. I hear the restroom door slam shut and it goes silent.

Okay, where the fuck is Nathan?!

I slowly open the stall door and step out. "Nathan?" I whisper yell.

Nothing.

I walk towards the door to see no one.

Nathan was gone?

They took Nathan!?

I peek out of the door to see no one. "Nathan?!" I whisper-yell.

Silence

Just then I was back into the restroom and pushed against the wall as I heard the door shut once again.

I look at the person to see Landon.

I widen my eyes, "What are you doing?!" I ask.

He smirks, "I could ask you the same thing."

"How'd you find me?" I ask.

He shrugs, "I saw you step out of the restroom."

"And I knew that there was a lockdown and that it wasn't safe to go out yet." He continues.

"Oh." I reply.

"Anyways, why were you about to walk out?" He asks. I shrug, and he narrows his eyes at me, "You know it's dangerous, right?"

I nod, "I know it's just that my friend went to go check but told me to go hide so I did and then I walk out like a minute later and he is nowhere to be seen."

"What's his name?" Landon asks me. "Nathan," I reply.

His eye twitched, "oh."

Just then Nathan rushes into the restroom.

Landon raises an eyebrow as I rush towards him. "Where the hell did you go?!" I ask confused.

He opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by the intercom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are clear from lockdown. We have handled the situation. The intruder is now gone. We are dismissing class for the rest of the day because of the lockdown. Stay safe. You all are dismissed from school."