Summer at Overwatch

Genji P.O.V.
I was packing my bags and getting ready for the beach we were ordered by Wack Jack- I mean Commander Morrison to report to the lobby so we could depart to the beach. We were supossed to relax for a week in a snazzy hotel. And then hit the beach.

I was pretty excited that I got to go on vacation with Angela also that I actually got to go on vacation.

I put my last shirt in my luggage then closed it. I closed my door and went to the lobby.

When I got there I saw the whole team alrdy waiting for me.

Dva and Lucio were there chatting
Reinhardt was putting 76 in a headlock and Angela was looking out to the view. She turned around

"Genji!!" She looked like a goddess with a wreath in her hair and wore a summer dress.

I think I'm overheating...

"H-heyyyyyyyyy" God Genji you're an embrassment.

"Loser are you just going to stand there and drool or are you gonna get on the plane." Dva said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I could always count on her to crush my dreams.

"Ok team!! Round up" Jack said.
"Ana, Pharah, Tracer, Winston and Jesse will be there to meet us at the beach. Therefore we will meet them in an or-"

"Jeez old man you even make vacation sound boring!!" Dva said interrupting him.

"Like I was saying... We will meet them at the hotel, there you will get your room keys and then at the evening you will gather at the diner hall and eat with us. Got it!!"

"Yes sir!!"

3 hours later...
Mercy's P.O.V.
We have just arrived at the front doors of the hotel as Reinhardt, Genji and Jack were unloading the luggage.

Dva and Lucio were sleeping side to side which was soooo cute!!

"Ok let's go team!!" Jack said entering the doors to the hotel carrying Dva bridal style

We all went in and saw Ana and the others waiting for us.

"Hiya loves!!" Tracer said.
"Hey!!"
I hugged Lena and Ana. Then I reached Pharah.

"Angela it's very nice to see you again!! You're looking beautiful as ever" She says.
"Its very nice to see you as well!!" I saw Genji standing alone.
"I would like you to meet someone!!" I  pulled Genji by the arm
"This is Genji!!" I said.

"An omnic?" She frowned.
"A man.." he said darkly.

The atmosphere darkened.
"Uhh.. you see we found Genji hurt during an attack and we saved him using cybernetics." I said.
"That's very nice of you.." Pharah said taking her leave.

"Dr. Ziegler I'm sorry if I was rude I didn't mean to.." Genji stuttered

"Its fine.. Pharah just has a bad experience with omnics in her last mission..."

"I see.. it's just.... I feel that I'm just a machine not even a human being.."

"Genji..." I hesitated.

I put my hand on his chest where his heart would be

"You might be seen as a machine but... A heart of a man still beats inside of you.." I said.

He looked stunned but it was as if I could see him smiling under his visor

"Thank you Dr.Ziegler.."

Then dva woke up.
"Are we going to our rooms or not!! 76 arms are like rocks not even comfy to sleep in." She said.

"Really.. if it's not comfy then don't sleep in my arms at all." 76 said as he dropped dva to the floor.

"OW!!" She said.

"Relax Darling.. one more fella will be joining us today... oh!! I think he's here." Jesse said as he pointed toward the door.

A man walked through the door. He was wearing a white shirt and had his hair in a sorta Japan bun style. He had a bow slung over. And was wearing black shorts. He removed his sunglasses with his left arm. Which revealed a beautiful blue dragon tattoo....