Jack!!

Genji P.O.V.
I looked up the window as the sun started to rise up from the horizon. I smile under my visor it wasn't common to see this view everyday. 

I heard a yawn I looked to my side to see Angela rubbing her eyes as she sits up sluggishly.  "Genji...?"

I take off my visor and smile "Good morning Angela.... "

She smiles and mumbles "Mornin" to me as she goes to the bathroom to wash up. 

So I took a look around her room. Since there was light now. The room was huge!!

I look to the bookshelf to see broken glass, a mirror?

I cleaned it up and threw to the trash.  I wiped the sweat off my forehead and put on my mask.

Angela came out of the bathroom. "Genji we should probably head to the dining area to eat breakfast with the rest of the agents."

I nod and we both walk down the hallway. I looked at the painting of Gerald and Widow.  Creepy!!

"Hey Genji... "
I looked at Angela "what is it? "

She looks down the floor.  "Remember last night when I told yoy to stay.... The reason for that is because..." A tear falls down her cheek. 

I gasp and wipe it away "what happened?!?"

She looks at me "Last night I was looking for something to read then suddenly I look into the mirror and saw a ghost behind me!! It's crazy I know but the ghost looked so much like Gerald.... " she snifles wiping her tears away. 

I thought about the time me and Pharah from the bush

Maybe?

I bend down "Don't worry everything will be okay!! Whatever happens I'll always be by your side." I say smiling at her.

She smiles back and hugs me, I hug her back. 

When we let go I see a horrified look on her face as she rushes pass me "Angela... "

"GENJI!!" She motions me to come over as she picks up a pistol...

No...

Jack's pistol!!!

I kneeled down yah that was definitely Jack's. 

"Do you think he got takened away like Dva..." She says. 

I look at her "whatever it is... We need to tell the others!!" I say.

As we rush to down I glance at the painting again and in my surprise...

Gerald wasn't in it

Pharah P.O.V.
I drank my milk as I bit into my waffle. Mom makes the best waffles!!

While I was having my moment Angela and Genji bursted into the doors holding a pistol in their hands.

"Angela!! What happened" I said as I examined her red and swollen eyes.  Was she crying!!

"Hey!! I'm here too!!" Genji says. I ignore him and rush to Angela's side.

"Jack.... He's gone!!" She says as she cries into my arms, I hold her and whispers "Don't worry we'll find him.."

My mom rushes in with her sniper rifle and her health grenades and some of sleep darts "NO ONE TOUCHES JACK OR HANA!! "

"MOM WE DONT EVEN KNEW WHO TOOK THEM!!" I yell. 

"Whoever it is we need to be catious when encountering they took 2 of our best comrades..." Genji says. 

I nod. "Whoever did this I'm going to blast them!! " I said pounding my fists together however Angela and Genji exchange nervous looks. 

Jack's P.O.V
I groan as I opened my eyes. 

I looked down and saw my hands chained up. Wha-

I struggled to free myself. But it wouldn't budge. 

Then I look to my side to see Dva knocked out. "Hana!!" I yell.  I yell a few more times as tears start to fall down my face. 

"Dammit Hana!!" I cry.