A thought

Zenyatta's P.O.V

Ding ding ding
I sighed opening my eyes from my meditation, it usually made me feel better, but something was bothering me.

"Master Zenyatta..."

I swirl around to see my fellow monk walk before me. "I brought some tea.."

"Boi you know I don't drink that shit"
"To be honest you don't drink anything..."

I breathed out and swirled back to my meditation.

"Is their something bothering you master..." my monk said.

I looked up, "A disturbance in my meditation...."

Pharah's P.O.V.

I bandaged Lena trying to stop the bleeding, as she winced when I pushed too hard on the wound.

I looked over to Angela who had her hands covering her face, I didn't want to ask her to help with the bandaging because of what happened....

"Keep your eye on the bandage...." Jack said having bandaged himself as he puts his bloodied shirt on.

"I know... It's just.."

He sighs "I'll go talk to her...." he says as he goes to the other room. After a minute I peek outside of the door and see a flower pot fly over my head then smash into the wall.

"Angela!! Listen!!"
Crash!!
"NO YOU LISTEN!!"

I looked at Angela her eyes filled with anger and flooded with tears.

"HE WAS A MONSTER!!"
"HE WAS A HUMAN!! JUST LIKE YOU"

Jack steps back "I was only thinking what was best for the team..."

"YO-"
"I'm not going to put anymore people in danger Angela!! You have to know that trusting people isn't safe!! You can get hurt...."

Angela falls back into her seat wiping her tears "Just leave me alone...."

Jack looks at her for a moment then leaves walking past me.

1 week later....

I open my eyes feeling my hands cuffed and my legs too. Having covered my mouth and chin with a steel mask and plugged into machines by wires in my head.

I can hear the beeps in the machines like melodies of a haunted song as someone hums to the beautiful song.

I look in front of me and stare at the women with lavender skin and wine cup in her hand, wearing only a white blouse to cover herself still humming to the harmony.

She looks up at me "oh you're awake..."

She smiles a devil smile, "Welcome to Talon, Agent Genji...."