The Rise

Pharah's P.O.V.

I brushed my fingers against the smooth surface of the remote. The adrenaline was still running through my veins, I can't believe I stole it. I lean back against the plush surface, calm down calm down.

The remote was from commander Morrison's desk. He told me not to touch it but, according to Zarya it could control Genji's... demon?

I scratch my head, I wasn't even sure what she meant. But listening to Moira talk like that, couldn't be good. And Genji being in Hanamura with Angela...

I frowned, I will not let her get hurt. Even if it means Genji does...

Genji's P.O.V.

Weapons strapped, swords sharpened and clothes packed. Wait I don't wear clothes, but Jesse says that it's better than running naked around base.

I sighed, this mission was going to be fun. A whole month with Angela in Hanamura, it's been a long time since I was there.

Maybe I am dishonorable... slacking off and not caring about this business.

I slowly stood up wincing from the pain "make it quick brother cause you know I'm afraid of pain..."

I flinch, almost dropping my luggage. Shimada clan is better now, it won't happen again..... at least I hope it won't.

I pulled my luggage across the hallways, my sword strapped across my back. "Everything's fine as long as I'm with her..." I breathe out slowly then walked to the plane platform and there she was.

Her long white dress with beautiful golden hair, smiling at me...

...like an angel

Mercy's P.O.V.

"Take it..." Fareeha says folding my fingers around the black remote. Her voice filled with worry.

I tried to resist her grip, "What are you..." she withdrawed slowly.

"Please... just keep it.." Pharah says not looking at me. "This remote can calm Genji down, just in case he snaps. You know.."

I look down at the black object. "Will this hurt him?" I replied catiously.

"Just a little bit..."
"Then I don't want it."

Fareeha sighs.
"Look you don't have to use it, but if the time comes." She looks at me with watery eyes. "And I'm not there to save you... I don't want you to get hurt, so please just protect yourself for once. Stop putting yourself after everyone else."

"Just promise me to come back alive..." Fareeha's voice breaks, she reminded me of the little girl crying when was mom coming back.

I grip her hand. "I promise.."

She left after that, Ana called her over to discuss other plans to deal with the new group the 'Immortals'

"Angela!!" A robotic voice called. I turned around to see Genji coming over with his luggage. I smiled back, carrying my own luggage and bag.

"Good morning Genji so it will only be the two of us, huh?" I smirked.

"Yes, I believe. However I'm glad it's with you..." he says the ending drifting into silence. "Dammit.." I heard him say under his breath.

I giggle from his flustered state.

"Break it up lovebirds!!" I look behind us to see the monk, Zenyatta. "Sup, Dr. Ziegler."

"Good morning?"
"Master?"

Genji sighed, "What are you doing here? The mission is only suppossed to be me and Angela.."