Something's wrong

Soldier 76's P.O.V.

"Ana!! You're going to be late for your own wedding!!" I yelled banging my fists on the door.

"Shut up Jack!! Let me do my freaking makeup!!" She yells back through the door. I groan, what is it with girls and makeup?

I look over to my left, to see Dva munching on some Doritos and scrolling through her Instagram. When she caught me looking, she quickly wipes the powder off her lips.

"How ladylike of you.. you do know that the wedding's gonna start soon right?" I said folding my arms.

Hana rolls her eyes,
"I was hungry," she says wiping her hands on her dress. "Anyways there's something weird going on.."

"Hm?" I looked at her questioningly.

"The people helping out in the wedding, they don't seem to be around here, the priest looks like an Asian teenager... not only that they look really suspicious..." Hana said putting a hand on her hip.

That's odd, when I was on the phone. I swore I was talking to an old man as the priest.

I look at her "I'll look it over... until then do what you do best.."

"Play video games"
"..no.."

She giggles, winking at me.
"Don't worry I know what you're talking about... and by 'look over' what exactly are you gonna do?"

"Do what I do best.." 
I responded patting my pocket,

With a pistol inside it....

Genji's P.O.V.

I walked through the music filled party where people chatted and laughing among each other.

"Is this your first time in a wedding.." Mercy says slipping her arm through the crook of my arm.

I hesitated before answering, not expecting the gesture "Ah... no, I guess you can say it's.. different. Marriages in Hanamura usually are arranged. So they aren't as lively as these..."

Angela smiles,
"Well I'm glad, that you get to experience something more fortunate than that..."

My heart just stopped.
"Y-Yes, of course.." I cringed from my stuttered words against the metal of my visor.

"Ah!! Dr.Ziegler.." A man comes up smiling at us.

"Could you exscuse me for a minute Genji?" Angela says then chats with the man. Her dress flowing smoothly as she moves.

I nod and walked the other way. I was moving out and in the party when my eyes landed on a familiar girl. "Hana?"

The gamer was talking to one of the chefs and touching his arm, who was staring at her with loving bunny eyes as she twirled her hair flashing a smile.

"Dear god.."
And I thought I was cringy. I almost threw up in my visor, when Hana went up to me.

"There you are!! Where were you? Did you find Angela?" She says pouting.

"Yah I found her," I didn't want to mention the fact of her crying so I moved onto another topic. "Anyways, who was he, your boyfriend?"

Hana stuck her tongue out.
"Ew, no. Listen, the workers for this wedding are suspicious so I was doing a bit of information digging. So I flirted with him.."

"And that worked?" I said raising my eyebrows, I couldn't imagine anyone dating her.

"No.."
I snicker under my visor, as she frowns at me.