Kiss

Mercy's P.O.V.

After Christmas day, Genji started coming more often. Everytime I would ask him why, he would always bring up the excuse that he was just fixing my injuries so that I wouldn't die before any interrogation was performed.

I started to get use to the cycle. Wake up, have Moira beat me up, have Genji fix my injuries, chat with him then go to sleep.

I sighed. "Jack.... this plan of yours better work..." 

Genji's P.O.V.

"AGHH!!!"
I looked up ahead to hear the scream coming from Angela's Room. I hurried to her room carrying her lunch in my hands.

When I opened the door, it was Moira who stood before her. I looked at her, my jaw started to tighten.

"Ah... Mr. Shimada... it's nice to see you.." she says holding Angela by her hair.

I sigh "I'm sure that Reaper told you to stand down, and not to lay a finger on the prisoner..." I said letting my eyes glow red.

Most people would be frightened by the scare, but Moira only flinched because she was scary herself.

She smiles "And if I don't what will you do?"

I fold my arms smirking at her "Then I suppose, Reaper would be very displeased when he hears this info. You don't want him to be mad enough to cancel your experiments, now do we?"

She gasps then frowns at me "Tch... I suppose not..." she drops Angela, then leaves the room

After she leaves, I hurry to Angela's side. "Thanks Genji..." she coughs some more.

I examine her, blood was pouring from her head, a wound on her back and a bruise on her leg.

I wrap up her head first "Does it hurt that much..."

She nods "She's beaten me a lot harder nowadays..." she coughs again.

I hand her the food. "Here eat up, you must be hungry and exhausted.."

Once she sees it, she wolfs it down. "Wow you're hungry!!" I said finishing up her head bondage.

She smiles sheeply. "People need a lot of food when injured!!" As she takes a sip of water.

I sigh "Can you take off your clothes I need to fix the wound on your back..."

Her eyes widened as my face reddens.

"IT'S FOR THE GOD DAMN WOUND!!"

She laughs "Alright... I didn't say anything.." she removes her armor, then her coat. She throws her shirt over her head, revealing the bloody wound.

I watch in awe at her pale skin as her flows down her back. I could feel heat rising. I put a hand on her back.

"AHH!! Oh my god your hands are cold!!" She says. I mumble a sorry, then begin to clean the wound.

"Wow even her body is an angel....." I smack my mouth. Did I seriously just say that....

I don't think she heard me, I quickly wrap up her wound then fix her leg up too.

"Thanks Genji..." she says putting her shirt back on "It wouldve been a pain to deal with..."

"No problem..." I said still remembering her beautiful skin. I blush at the thought.

"Hmm... what is it Genji?" She says looking at me.

"Well... you're a soldier aren't you? I'm quite suprised that your skin is so flawless. Most soldiers would have scars everywhere..." I said tracing her skin on her leg.

She smiles "Well... I am a combat medic, so I'm not in the front line of the fight..."

I nod "I see..."

She smiles "Do you have scars?"

I nod "A lot actually... I got most of them from...." Suddenly my head start to beat in pain again.

"From your brother's fight..." she says finishing my sentence.

I look at her my eyes widened. "How did you...."

She smiles "I am the one who brought you back to life after all!!"

I looked out the window, ever since she came here... she's been always saying that she knows me... and that I'm an agent in Overwatch. However, what I remembered was that moira saved me and that I was an agent in talon.

But, I've been getting weird dreams lately that started to recite memories that Angela was explaining.

"Genji... you okay?" I look up to see Angela putting a hand on mines looking worried.

I nod then smile "Yeah... just lost in my thought..."

After 5 minutes of silence I spoke up "How was... the Genji in Overwatch like?"

She looks suprised but laughs "Well... he was brave... and seemed invincible in the battle field, however he was kind always putting himself in front of the line, protecting everybody else. He also was very funny!! One time we went to a trip together having dinner in this creepy mansion!! The place was so dark he used himself as a human glow stick and..." she stops.

But I don't even notice because I was watching her beautiful blue eyes the whole time....

"Genji..." she says, then that's when I notice that I was leaning so close to her. But my body doesn't want to withdraw. "I..."

Before I could say anything else, a warm touch is brought to my lip. Angela's lips touched mines.

When she withdraws, she smiles at me her cheeks red.

"What was that?" I said covering my mouth as my own cheeks turn red too.

"A kiss!!" She exclaims.

I turn away from her "Ew!! Disgusting!! Horrible!! And nonetheless repulsive!!" I yelled folding my arms.

She smiles sheepishly "eh..."

I lean closer to her "Do it again..." I stammer as she smiles kissing me sweetly again.