Hanzo

Genji P.O.V.
You know the feel where you feel like the world's gonna end and there's zero hope for you that you start to see your life flash before your eyes.. that is what I'm feeling right now.

I thought I was gonna shut down (Can I that?) When I saw him...

"DARLING!!" Mcree said as he rushed attempting to hug the man but then rejected by the man dodging to the side as he watch Mcree fall... harsh..

It couldn't be him....
He....

"Everyone I'd like you to meet..."
Please don't be him Please don't be him...

"Hanzo Shimada.."
"Its nice to meet you all" Hanzo said.

Mercy smiled at him then looked at me "Hey he has the same last name as you..."

Mercy and the others don't know about hanzo in fact they didn't know how I was hurt or anything that happened in the Shimada Clan.

However I can't let them find out now, not in vacation.

Mcree was introducing hanzo to everyone then he came to me.

"And this is Genji Sh-"
"GENJI SHIWADA AT YOUR SERVICE!!" I said bowing trying to not make any eye contact.

"Shiwada?" Mcree said confusingly.
I stepped on his foot "Yes shiwada.."
Mcree rubbed his foot "ow.."

"Genji... I had a brother with a name like that...he.." Hanzo looked at me then he said "died..."

"I'm very sorry to hear that..." I said
BITCH YOU KILLED ME!!

"Aww darling do you want me to kiss you better!!" Mcree said.
"I rather die..." Hanzo said coldly.
"Ok team!! Gather here" 76 said.

As we all grouped he began to pass out all of our keys to our rooms.

"Go unpack and meet us at the dining area at 7 ok!!"
"Yes sir!!" All of us said.

I grabbed my luggage and left the lobby.

As I walked down the hall where a beautiful view of the sum shines through..

Beautiful...

"Genji!!" Mercy said trying to catch up. "Why were you so weird to Hanzo you said to him your last name was Shiwada?"

"Well.. uh.." I stuttered.
"Genji!! Don't you dare lie to me!!" She said puffing up her cheeks
Cute....

I sighed I can never lie to a cute face like that.

I looked at the view and leaned out the balcony.
"Dr.Ziegler.. don't you ever wonder what happened to me that night.. what made me turn into this..." I said.

She looks down " I do every day... I never asked you because I thought it would hurt your feelings...."

"Dr.Ziegler... before I became what I am now I... I used to be part of the Shimada Clan..."

"You mean.... the assassination business..."

I nodded "My father forced me and my brother to be part of it.... it was a nightmare... I would be haunted by the screams of the people killed.. when he died I surely thought the business would fall... Oh how wrong I was..."

I stopped Dr.Ziegler placed her hand on mines...

"My brother took over and made it stronger than it ever was... it became the most powerful Assassination business that ever existed.. he suddenly became a different person.. not the brother I know and loved..." My voice broke

"I confronted him telling him I didn't want to be part of it... then he.. he.. killed me and I let him do it... cause I love him to much... to hurt him back." I cried.

"So your brother is Hanzo..." Dr. Ziegler said.
I nodded sadly.

"Genji may I...." she said reaching for my visor. I nodded.
She took off my visor revealing my tears running down my cheeks

"Whatever happens Genji.. your brother still loves you as much as you love him... and you should tell him it's you... it would put himself in ease..." she says wiping away my tears.

Without thinking I took her hand and kissed it "Thank you Dr.Ziegler" I said smiling.
Her face turned red.
Then when I noticed what I done my face turned red.

"UH!!I'M SO SORRY I- DIDN'T MEAN TO UHHH!!!!" I stuttered blushing like crazy.

She laughed angelically "Its fine Genji..."
I'm such a mess....