The Killer Cyborg

Mercy's P.O.V.

"I was thinking we order some strawberry cake!!" She says scanning through the menu. "You use to love strawberry!!"

I stared out the window "Used to..."

She looks up from the menu, and "So Chocolate?"

I sighed angrily, looking at her straight in the eye. "Stop acting like we're going on a real date...."

She looks at me worriedly "Angela look!! I me-"

"The only reason why we're acting like a couple... is so we can cover up the incident with Genji for the media... Jack ordered it...." I said crossing my arms. "If you think this is your chance to win my heart....."

I glare at her sending a shiver down her spine "then you're wrong..."

I stand up picking up my jacket "I'm going back to Overwatch headquarters...."

She nods "y-yah..."

Once I got out of the cafe, I walked to the deli to get some snacks for Tracer, she was still recovering from her wound in the mansion.

I looked through the stacks of newspaper and saw something that caught my eye.

Moira.....

I took the newspaper put of the band.

TALON STRIKES AGAIN!! MOIRA POISONS TROOPS FROM ARMY HQ!!

Moira.... she used to be in overwatch but not everyone knew why she switched to Talon...

Wait... whats.. whats this?!

CYBORG SERIAL KILLER!! TAKES DOWN 20 MEN WITH ONE SLICE OF HIS SWORD!! NEW TALON AGENT!!

I look at the Cyborg, it had a blood red sword and a devil mask. The killer almost looked human if it weren't for the metal parts.

 The killer almost looked human if it weren't for the metal parts

Genji?

"JACK!!" I yelled opening the door to his office.

Everybody in the office freaked out when they saw me but Jack didn't flinch.

"You guys can go now...." Jack said to the other people as they left his office.

When everyone was gone it only left me and Jack.

I slammed the newspaper down his desk. "What... is this?"

He looks down at the photo, "So you've heard...."

I growl at him "You knew about this... yet you're doing nothing!!"

He sits back "I am doing something... I'm going on a mission with Reinhardt, Tracer, Lucio and some troops from the squadron..."

"What are you guys going to do,"

He looks at me "Talons planning to go on a mission to loot a facility, we will be engaging them and capture some of the agents. Especially the serial killer one...."

"Let me go..."
"No..."

I frown "Why not...."

He leans back "I know what you're thinking Angela.... you think the killer is Genji, just because He's a cyborg...  and then you're going to confront him..."

"Tch..." I say he got me...

"If that's all you got to say, then leave... I have too much on my hands right now..." Jack says rustling through papers.

I glared at him, then turned to the door and walked away.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE SENDING YOU ON THE MISSION INSTEAD OF ME!!" I yell tightening Lena's bandages.

"OW!! Take it easy love!!" Lena says rubbing her ribs.

Lena was still recovering after the mansion incident, she was healing greatly. But still a patient on a mission?"

"Sorry... it's just the mission... I really want to go"

She sighs "I'm guessing it's because of Genji.."

I nod

"Angela we don't know if the killer really is Genji!! Jack just doesn't want you to be in more danger!!"

"I know...."

She looks at me thinking for second "I have an idea to get you on the mission without letting Jack know!!"

I look up "What is it?"

Sombra P.O.V.

Knock
"Who is it?" I called out.

My door swung open as Reaper came in. "We need to talk..."

"Ah!! Gabe!!!" I say motioning him a seat. "Don't call me that...." he says

"Straight to business huh? What's wrong? Lemme guess Doomfist ate the last dounut...."

"NO!!" He slams his fist on my keyboard. "The cyborg..... what did you do..." .

I hesitate then smile

"I did what you ask, Reset the cyborg's memory replace it with the memory you told me about and boom!!" I said turning around.

He crosses his arms "Really!! Then tell me.... why does he remember the angel...."

I lower my arms. So he knows....

"Alright you got me!!" I say putting up my hands.

"What did you do!!" He says angrily.

I rolled my eyes "it's not like I wanted it to happen!! Look I'm able to replace most of his memory but...."

"But what?"

I look at him "I wasn't able to earse the angel part....."

"WHY NOT!!"

"I don't know!! I tried so many times but I just can't remove it!!" I said.

He sighs "it doesn't matter, we just have to get Genji far away from Angela as far as possible.... next mission shouldn't be a problem.."

I nod as he exits the room.