Hanamura

Genji's P.O.V.

"Arriving to Hanamura." Athena says through the intercom. I groan from the noise, my eyes still closed from my slumber. But I force them open, I had a mission to do.

However, there was a heavy but warm weight leaning on my shoulder. I turned my head to the right and was faced with a mop of blond hair.

Angela was sleeping, leaning against my shoulder for support. Must've been really tired, I've already told her not to overwork herself. Despite my demands she refuses to listen.

She actually looks really cute when she finally gives into relaxation. She's drooling on my arm....

Yeah, I should probably wake her up.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

I look up to see Zenyatta in the middle his orbs clinking through the air. The sound was like a calm melody being played.

I carefully put Angela's head down on the armrest and examined Zenyatta. Was he sleeping? No, omnics don't sleep but it really seems like he's resting.

"Master, we're here." I tapped him lightly on the shoulder and he jolts up. "Are you alright?"

"Ah!" Suprised, then shakes his head. "I'm alright...."

I looked him confused, no jokes on me, no roast? Is he really alright?

"Athena says we're gonna land in a few minutes, I suggest we go over some plans if that's okay with you." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Zenyatta nods, "Yeah that seems like a good decision. But we should probably wake your girlfriend up." I know that you can't see Zenyatta's emotion but it's almost like I could hear him smile. That's weird.

I shook Angela gently. "Wake up..." her blond hair falling to her shoulders and those blue eyes opening to meet my green visor.

Angela quickly sits up, rubbing the drool off the side of her mouth. "Uh, we're here already?" I wonder if she knew that she was sleeping on my shoulder.

"In a few minutes, but I thought we should go over our plans." I say while Zen approaches her.

"Girl wipe that drool off ya face, you look like a thirsty motherfucker." Handing her a napkin.

Angela's face flushes in embarassment. I scold at Zen for the rude behavior but it's not like he'll listen.

When we finally get settled in, I bring up the hologram of the plans Ana sent me. "Okay here it is." Everyone crowded around me.

"Shimada clan will provide us shelter during our mission. Just as Morrison had told us." I say clicking on the map of Hanamura, giving it a close up on the Shimada gates.

Angela stares at the symbol of the two dragons. "Why does that..." she shakes her head.

"Hold up, I've got a question." Zen asks. "If your left tit brother isn't the clan leader then who is?"

I sighed, he's talking about Hanzo. I wonder if he's still in Hanamura. "If my brother had a situation where he wasn't the leader I was destined to take his place, but..." I looked over to my cyborg hand. "With my disappearance, it seems the next heir would be my uncle..."

Angela presses on a profile. "Is your uncle named Giichi Shimada?" Bringing up a photo of a gray haired man with smilar brown eyes as my father.

I sighed, "That's him."

"Sooooooo" Zenyatta slurs. "Is this guy like your evil brother or is he cool?"

I shrugged "I've never interacted with him much, he mostly took care of business affairs. And well I usually-" My face turns red, when I remember about my playboy lifestyle. No need to bring that up. "D-Did stupid stuff..." I stammered.

Zen laughs, "Pfft, no kidding look at your stupid hair color. Green? You look like a carrot!? HAHAHAHA-" He laughs looking through my photos when I was young.

"WHA-HEY!! DON'T CLICK THAT!!" I pushed Zenyatta out of the control panel.

Mercy's P.O.V.

I stared at the photo, is this Genji? His green hair and that orange scarf, this was the same person that I saw at that night in the sushi bar. The night we first met. Does he remember meeting me?

"Hey!! Stop that!!" Genji yells.
"YOU BETTER SIT YO ASS DOWN, YOU MOTHERFUCKING CARROT!!" Zen yells back.

I sighed, but first I need to deal with this idiot.

After landing we hauled up our luggage and exited the carrier. When I step outside, I'm met with a brilliant ray of sunshine. The wind blowing my white dress, my legs getting cold as it brushed through the breeze.

Genji walks next to me. "Five years have passed and there is no change at all." I still wonder if he remembers me before the surgery.

But I shake my head, I have to focus on the mission. Then I remember the remote in my pocket the one Fareeha gave to me, it seem's to get heavier everytime I walk.

As if it's waiting for me to take it out.