Pharah vs Genji

Genji's P.O.V.
Ehhhh!!?!?!
"Nani!! W-What do you mean!!" I said.

"I meant what I said.. we fight in the training room be there in 10 minutes.." she said she turned to leave but stopped and said "this will determine who's really worthy for Mercy...." then exits the area.

I hang my head down "Why does everyone want to kill me today..." I say.

"Aw cheer up luv!!" Lena says patting my back. "I'm sure you'll beat Pharah!!"

"I'm on Pharah's side..." Lucio said. "Pharah is one of the best agents in overwatch..."

"BUT!! GENJI IS AN AWESOME POWER RANGER!!" Dva said.

"I'm not a power ranger..." I said.

10 minutes later

I was walking to the training room, am I seriously going to do this!?! I look at the door, this isn't how you win someone's heart...

I open the door and see Pharah with all of her armor on, weapons equipped and everything!!

On the floor sat some of the overwatch agents who came to watch.

Reinhardt, Lena, Mcree, Dva, 76 and Lucio.

I look at Pharah pointing my sword toward her "This isn't how you win a person's heart..."

Pharah points her gun at me, "just fight..." putting on her helmet.

I back away, she looked really serious "H-hey.. let's just sit down and tal-"

BOOM!!

An explosion blasted into the wall next to me,

"Uhh.... What the fuck?"

She shoots another one but this time I dodge and rolled to the side.

"You think you can run!!" She says flying up to the air..."

I looked up "oh shit..."

I threw my shuirrkens at her
"Agh!!"
Then slash forward to her

I was going to attack her with my sword but she saw through my shurrikens and blasted me 2 times.

I deflected one of the blast but got hit by the 2nd one.

Both of us fell back.

I could see steam coming out of my body as Pharah spits out her broken teeth.

"I WON'T GIVE UP!!" Pharah says flying up "JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE!!

I bring out my sword as I take off my visor, blood dripping from my head "RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE!!"

I charged at her deflecting all the blasts, I don't know what happened next but everything turned black and a voice said "Go to sleep..."