Winter's blood

Mercy's P.O.V.

I shivered as I later on the cold hard floor, letting my chains clatter on the floor. I breathe out watching my cold breath come out.

I look out the window, it was snowing.  I sighed sadly bringing my knees closer to my chest. As I sob into my shirt.

"I'm never going to get out of here..."

Genji's P.O.V.

I walked through the halls of Stalin's headquarters as I yawned. I was training for the whole day.

"Genji!!"

I look behind to see Bob, one of the workers that were in charge of securing the prisoners.

"What is it?"
"Ah!! Sorry if I'm annoying you but can you send this food to one of our prisoners, prisoner #104, I have to go pee..."

I frowned "I don't need to know the details..." I said snatching the plate from Bob. He laughs nervously before heading off.

"

I sighed so much for sleep.... I look around the jail cells. All of them were chained up and groaned in pain because of our interrogations.

I sighed angrily "You better quit your groaning or else I'll kill everyone here!!"

Everyone went silent and quivered in fear. I relax myself as I go upstairs to the other prisoner room.

I went up to one of the doors that said "prisoner 104: Angela Ziegler" why... does that name seem familiar?

As soon as I read the words, pain shot through the back of my head. "Ow!!" I yelled clutching on the plate as I used my other hand to scratch the back of my head.

I groaned then opened the door to see a beautiful golden haired women with angel wings, her arms and legs chained up.

The women looks up at me her cheeks cut and her neck bruised, however her face seemed to glow beside all of the injuries.

Something warm started to heat up on my cheeks. I touch it, what is this feeling?

"G-Genji..." she says.

I put the food down. "How do you know my name?"

Her eyes fill up with tears but she looks down before any of them can fall. "So.. you don't remember me...."

I scoff at her "I've never seen you in my entire life... you must be confusing me from another person..." I said walking towards her as I put the plate in front of her.

She looks at me, it seemed as if her eyes were dying down. "Then I guess there's no reason... to be here anymore..." she whispers before I could realize what she meant she took the knife that was set on the plate and point it towards her chest.

Kssssshhhhhhh