Captured

Jack's P.O.V.

"Angela's been taken by Talon!?!!" Lucio yells as Reinhardt tries to clam him down.

I lean back folding my arms "She'll be alright...."

"How do you know that!!" He says waving his arms.

I stood up as he flinches of my sudden action. I sigh brushing my hair back.

"Angela's one of the best agents in Overwatch..... besides she chose to save Genji, there's nothing that's going to hold her back now...." I said. "Nothing at all...."

I walked through the headquarters of overwatch as I looked through some papers.

"Sir please calm down!!"
I looked up to see the rukus happening over the information desk.

"LET ME IN!! LET ME TALK TO YOUR BOSS!!"
"SIR!! We don't allow omnics in the building!!"
"RACIST MOTHERFU-"

"What's going on here..." I said scolding at both of them.
"C-Commander!!" The desk lady says tensing up as she bows. The omnics looks at me, my eyes widened.

"Hey... your the omnics who's always with genji...."
"And you're the fuck boi who's always with his girl!!"

I stare at him for a second then sigh "I'll take it from here..." I say to the desk lady motioning for Zenyatta to come forth.

We walk to my office as I take a seat while he... floats? Over it....

"Its nice to see you Zenyatta...."
"Can't say the same for you..." He says.

I set down my papers "I'm guessing it has something to do with Agent Genji's recent disappearance...."

He looks away from me "I felt his soul.... it... was in disorder... absolute chaos.. it was like he became a corrupted person.. "

I stare at him and thought for a second "Then it must've because he joined Talon..."

"THE BITCH DID WHAT!!"

"I'm as suprised as you..." I said drinking my coffee. "I took my team to fight off Talon... and the rumored Cyborg killer... it's confirmed that it's Genji by Agent Angela...."

"And... what about her?"

I look down putting down my mug. "She was captured on the mission..."

Zenyatta gasps "What do you intend to do then?"

I sighed brushing my hair back. "Sorry to say but that information is confidential..."

"You don't really have a plan do you?"

I smile "You can see right through me huh?"

"I may be an omnics but I still have a human mind and feelings..." he says getting up as he heads for the door.

I look away as the door shuts.

Mercy's P.O.V.

Smack!!
I winced at the pain as Moira beated me again. What was this the 20th time?

"After all the beatings I gave you... you still aren't saying anything..." She says. "It's too bad I don't get to kill you...."

I look at her tirelessly as my face was filled with scratches and my arms were bruised.

"Now...." She leans in. "Tell me how to upgrade Genji...."

I spit in her face "Over my dead body..."

She scolds at me wiping the spit off. "You know you're technology used differently could've made you a legend... you wouldn't have to be in the situation you are now....."

"You wanted to recreate my discoveries into living weapons!! Human weapon!! The world would be in chaos!!"

"The world would be stronger!! And it starts.... with the cyborg!!"

"I wouldn't give you the informstion

"I'll have to punish you later... but only one more time..." She says before kicking me in the gut.

"AGH!!" I yelped as pain seared through me.

She laughs after shutting the door.

I groan in pain as I look down at the shackles they chained me up in. My arms were tied up in iron chains and so were my foot.

They tried to tortured me into getting the information of how to turn Genji into an ultimate weapon.

I coughed. I need to warn him, and get him back to overwatch.... It's my mission....