Young Punk

Author's note so I was playing mercy and met this Genji on my team and he was being really friendly during the match and actually protected me so I kept healing him he would always say thank you and hi. It was rlly cute tbh
:3 Gency for life

 It was rlly cute tbh :3 Gency for life

Now on to the story

Genji P.O.V.
Ugh... I was fighting off the OR15 while Reinhardt got his shield up. I checked behind me to check on the rest of the team.

Soldier was using his pulse rifle to take out the OR15 we were fighting he seemed to be doing good

Dr.Ziegler however looked weak and tired having some of her clothes damaged but still boosting the Reinhardt even with critical health.

"Here.." 76 said putting down his biotic field healing mercy up.

"Thank you Jack..." As she smiled at him.

My teeth clenched
As my anger started to bubble
"We should go hunt down the last OR15 so we can leave" I said with a rough tone.

Reinhardt put his shield down as I marched forward.

"What's wrong with him?"
"Don't know.."

I heard wings flowing down next to me, clicking their heels to reach up to me.

"Are you okay" Dr.Ziegler said her worried eyes staring into my eyes
My anger started to cool down and said that "I was fine.."

"What's wrong with you and Jack" She said.
"I don't know.. maybe it was that one time I called him Soldier 69" I joked.
She laughed an angelic one.
"I'm glad you're still yourself.." she said.
We started at each other wishing that moment could last forever but then.

"AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Reinhardt yelled as he charged a bastion into a wall right between us.

"COME HERE YOU BASTARDS!!" He yelled as he swinged his hammer hitting the omnics.

"That guy is too old to be swinging a hammer fighting robots" 76 sighed as he ran to us.

"Well aren't you too old to shoot robots with a gun." I said then immediately put a hand over my mouth.

5 seconds later....
Genji: "AHHHH!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!"
76: "YOUNNNNGGGG PUNNKK!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"
Mercy: "WE AREN'T SUPOSSED TO KILL OUT OWN TEAMMATES!!"
Reinhardt: "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING!!"

Genji: "AHHHH!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!"76: "YOUNNNNGGGG PUNNKK!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"Mercy: "WE AREN'T SUPOSSED TO KILL OUT OWN TEAMMATES!!" Reinhardt: "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING!!"