Jealous

Genji's P.O.V.

Me and my uncle hugged finally reunited, I introduced him to Zenyatta and Angela while he led me inside.

"Commander Morrison informed of your arrival, so I have prepared rooms for all of you!" Uncle Giichi says with a smile on his face while I take off my mask to cool off from the trip.

Zenyatta folds his arm, "Does mine have a mini spa?"

"But you're an omnic..."
"SO~ Does that mean we're suppossed to smell as bad as you? "

I nudge his arm, "Stop that!" I whispered not wanting any more insults for him.

"Haha! I like this omnic!" Uncle Giichi responds laughing. "Anyways feel free to settle in, tonight we'll prepare a special dinner for you and the day after that we'll open a welcome party!"

Angela smiles "That's very kind of you  Master Giichi, however we really have to focus on our mission. To investigate the matter of the Immortals group. Commander Morrison sent us here so you be any assita-"

I rolled my eyes, "We still have time to complete the mission and do Giichi's events, Angela." Loosen up a bit, I thought. For once he felt safe at his own home and all he wanted to do was reunite his old friends with the new.

"Er, well let me show you to your rooms!" Uncle Giichi says cheerfully.

Mercy's P.O.V.

Before we could follow Master Giichi I high pitch squeal rang from the room. We all stopped in our tracks, I look towards Genji to see his eyes widened, whispering "Oh no,"

"GENJI SENPAI!!" A girl with a bright pink kimino and a dazzling smile, ran towards him.

"NONONONO!!!" Genji yells, then gets tackled to the ground with the girl's bear hug.

The pink girl sighs, "I never thought you would actually come back for me~♡" snuggling into his chest.

"AS IF! I ONLY CAME BECAUSE OF A MISSION!! ACK!!" A crack of his ribs as the girl hugs him tighter.

"I missed you so much~"
"GET OFF OF ME!"

A sudden rush of anger flows through me but I keep a straight smile. "Someone's jealous~" Zen says looking on with me. I glare at him,

I return my attention to Master Giichi, "If I may ask, who is she?" Pointing to the pink girl hugging the life out of my love.

He laughs, "Oh, Genji never told you! That's Sakura Aruhna! Genji's Fiancee!"

Crack...
"Oh sht..." Zenyatta says, looking at me then back at Giichi, "um... Angie?"

Does that mean, GENJI WAS CHEATING ON ME THIS WHOLE TIME!? I'M GOING TO KILL THIS SON OF A BITCH!

Oh wait, me and him aren't even a couple...

BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE HIM ANY EXSCUSES FOR HIM TO BE HITTING ON ME!!

I forced my happy smile, ignoring the furious fire of anger that may be unleashed if one more thing ticked me off. "Ohh.... He never mentioned anything like that!!" I said in my most sarcastic voice.

Genji manages to rips her away from his body, but still had her clinging onto his arm. "Who are these, your friends!?" Sakura says waving at me.

I smile widely, Zenyatta looking at me, really afraid of me snapping.

"Yeah... this is Zenyatta.." Genji says struggling to get her grip off.

Sakura stares at him and pokes his slits that were his eyes. "Oooo!! What are these holes for?"

"AY!! These holes ain't for you hoe!" Zen says brushing her hand off.

Sakura giggles, "he's so funny!!" Then looks at me. "Who's she, senpai?"

I stare at him, we finally hold a firm gaze. "This is my-" but he stops and I do to, my fake smile wavering off.. "Angela, her name's Angela.." Genji says before looking at the ground.

I touch my arm awkwardly as Sakura starts to examine me. "Wow!! You're Doctor Ziegler!! I heard you revived Genji, thank you so much for bringing the love of my life back." She says grabbing both my hands with a smile on her face.

I smile back, "It's nice to meet you Sakura.."

"You're so pretty~ can I call you senpai like I do with Genji, you do look older than him!" She says in a naive tone.

"W-What?"
I was going to pour out my anger, but then I feel an orb hanging onto me cooling me down.

"OKAYYY!!! EVERYTHING'S FINE, RIGHT ANGELA? JUST THINK ABOUT UNICORNS AND GENJI'S BUTT!!" Zen says trying everything to calm me down.

"Senpai's fine.." I replied in a shaky voice.

I sighed, finally settling into my room, there were no chairs. In Japan you just sit on the floor, the hard floor. I sighed again, trying to get rid of the horrible thoughts today. Even Zen's orb couldn't help.

Was this karma?
For making him feel bad?

I take out the remote Fareeha had given me and throw it across the room. I huffed, he won't need it! He has Sakura!! But I stare at it for a long second then walked back to retrieve it.

Genji's P.O.V.

"Sakura, leave me alone...." I said, unpacking my stuff. My old room was untouched, just the way I left it. Uncle told me, after I died Shimada clan just couldn't forget about me.

"Oh c'mon! You finally come back! And you don't want to go out on a date!" Sakura says pouting.

I ignore her, putting my clothes into the drawer. "I never wanted to! Plus I have a mission to attend to." I take a glance at a picture of me and Shouta, we were always friends this one was me and him dying my hair green.

But all I could see is the scene of him falling off the cliff, saying that the 'dragon is a lie?' What did that even mean?

"Oh it must be Shouta.." Sakura says looking over my shoulder. She sighs shaking her head sadly. "Uncle Giichi said that Shouta joined the group 'The Immortals'. There were some Clan members that joined to. We lost contact with everyone who joined."

Sakura's smile falls down then speaks so quietly it almost sounded like a whisper. "Shouta, he died so tragically. Falling off a cliff-" but her eyes snap back and mine meets her's.

"Sakura..." I say slowly, "How did you know Shouta died, more importantly how did you know he died by falling off a cliff?"

"I- uh.. the clan member.. they tol-" I could hear her heart beating quickly.

I push away her stuttering, "But you told me that Shimada clan lost contact with the clansmen in the Immortals group, how could you possibly know that he died? And know the cause of it?"

Sweat dripped from her forehead. Her mouth opened but with no words coming out. I could feel a chill down my spin.

And an unsettling feeling sinking in.