Sniper

Mercy's P.O.V.
"Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!!" Genji says slashing his way to doomfist bringing out his sword.

Doomfist withdraws punching Genji up in the air then smashes him into the ground.

"I need healing!!"

I rush to him but feel a bullet shoot me on my arm. What?

I clutch my arm and see a spark far away a sniper.

I throw Genji a health pack as I rush out of the lighthouse, I have to take that snipe down!!

Genji's P. O. V.

"Ugh.." I groan and see a healthpack land next to me. Not the healing I needed but it would do.

"Stand up and fight like a real man..." The big fist guy says.

I stood up "fine..." Then ran after Angela.

"Wha!! Hey!!" He said running after me then something whistled by me ear. An arrow?

"Heh.... You are not worthy..." Hanzo says appearing through the doorway. Bow in his hands. "I won't let you kill my brother... Again.." He looks at me "I'll take care of this...."

I smile "Thanks.... Brother.. "

He looks startled when he hears the word brother.. But smiles,

I ran after Angela I need to save her!!

I slash forward and dust starts to surround me.

"What the...." I said waving my sword around, I start to feel weaker.

I cough covering my mouth. And see someone standing before me. "You must like me....." The women says smiling holding up her rifle aiming it at me.

Shit!!

Wack
"Gahh!!" The women says and falls on top of me knocked on conscious.

"He does not!! Like you!!" Mercy says standing behind her cheeks puffed up. She puts my arm around her shoulder as she carefully helps me stands up.

"Why did you follow me!!"
"I was just trying to help..."

She looks at me and smiles "thank you Genji but you shouldn't underestimate me I'm pretty violent..."

"I can see that...." I say as she laughs.

I hear someone run up the stairs "genji!! Angela everyone OK!!" Ana says as she rushes to us stepping over Widowmaker

"Actually Genji got a little hurt!!"

Ana holds up her sniper rifle "WHERE!!"

I flinch and step back "I'm fine!!"