Shimada Clan?

Author's Note:
Ok can I just say, Overwatch's new hero Brigitte lindholm is so beautiful!!
I WANT TO MARRY HER!!

Oh and this chapter nearly killed me..

Happy reading!!

Art is by the famous Dilfosaur

Soldier 76 P.O.V.

The air whooshes and leaves dance in a tornado from the sound of the jet landing. I walk over not being bother from any of it, as two figures step out of the aircraft.

I put on a smile and say "Agent Zarya and Lynx... I'm glad to see you make it alive.."

The pink haired women put a hand on her hip "Did you doubt my skill sir?"

I chuckle "Of course not... a women like you can live through anything.."

"Hah!! You flatter me commander!!" She replies as the omnics rolls his eyes.

I look back at Lynx "Anyways, did you get what I asked for?"

He nods handing me a USB (from chapter 'A Sparrow that can't fly')  and a remote. "The Talon agent Reaper had it in his computer, I know he's been through the files, but he hasn't downloaded to the computer which is good. It's still unclear how he snatched away from your desk..." 

I remembering cursing at myself of how much of an idiot I was for leaving it out. "And the remote?"

"Moira installed a program where if Genji were to ever act out of line, it would knock out his whole body. Think of it as a shock collar for dogs.." he puts his hands in his pockets.

I nod, the fact of using it on him sent a shiver down my spine. "I see.. however I must ask what took you guys so long?"

Zarya sighs "When we were taking a break we bumped  into a bunch of bandits, more like assassins from the look of their fighting style.."

"They've been onto us for days, however we finally took care of them and we got this.." Lynx takes something out and hands it to me.

A talisman? No a symbol.. I look at it the object, it had a yin and the yang symbol, the paint seem to crack under my fingertips. "I'll keep an eye on that, thank you for informing me.."

Zarya and Lynx nods
"We should get back to Russia, I'm feeling a bit homesick.." Lynx says to Zarya.

I look at them "Are you sure you can't stay for Ana's wedding?"

Zarya smiles shaking her head. "We have to report to Russia as soon as possible, however send Ana my best wishes to her!!"  

Mercy's P.O.V.

When me and Genji came back from shopping, the rest of HQ was walking around, busy with decorations and telephone calls.

"No!! I want the cake to be 20 layers of cream not 10!!" Pharah yelled in the phone.

"What's going on?" Genji says carrying my bags.

I shrugged "I wasn't informed on anything new..."

I walk over to Mcree who was holding up streamers trying to pin them up the wall. "What are you doing?"

Mcree tips his hat "Haven't you heard?"

Genji walks to my side "Heard what?"
"Ana's getting married tomorrow..."

Both of our eyes widened
"That's early.."
"Yeah... why?"

"Ana doesn't want this event to get in the way of any missions so... she's saying she'd want it done as soon as possible..."