Demon

Genji's P.O.V.

"There it is the launch pad!!" Lynx says as I look at the row of helicopters allined.

BOOM!!

A rocket like sound crashed onto the ground behind us as I hear the marching of foot soldiers behind us.

I turn around to see Doomfist behind us with 20 soldiers alongside him. "Bring us the doctor and no harm shall come to you..."

Zarya lifts up her gravity gun. "Over my dead body..."

Mercy gasps "Zarya please be careful that's the commander of Talon!!"

But Zarya doesn't flinch at all. "Lynx get them to the plane I'll keep them at bay...."

He nods as we follow him. I could already hear the sound of gunshots fill the room. I look down in my arms to see Angela looking worried.

"She'll be fine..." I said holding her closer to me. She manages to bring up a smile.

"Here!!" Lynx points to the aircraft as he helps me and Angela get seated.

"Do you know how to pilot a plane?" Lynx said.

I nod
"I learned it in ninja school..."
"What?"

PEW!!

Lynx shakes his head "Whatever, just get back to Overwatch safely okay?!"

Angela looks at him "But what about you guys?"

Even though he doesn't have a face for emotions his ears show his sadness when it goes down. "We'll find another way... but I can't just leave my partner alone..."

She smiles "That's very heroic of you Lynx.... even if you're an omnic, I feel like your the must human out of all of us..." She hugs him. Lynx flinches from the sudden contact, but hugs her back anyways.

Not going to lie, but I was a bit jealous "Ahem!!" I coughed.

Lynx chuckles from my jealousy "See you back at Overwatch!!" He says before turning to join Zarya to the battlefield.

I hit a few buttons before controlling the switches "Here we go..." as the helicopter started to fly to the air.

We fly through the sky as I finally see the light of the sun.... something I thought I would never see in my time of Talon.

I watch in awe "It's beautiful... right mer-" I stop in my words when I realized....

Angela wasn't there....

Mercy's P.O.V.

"ANGELA!!" I hear Genji yell, but I was too busy fighting HER to respond.

I hit the floor, I look up to see Moira. How did we notice that she was in the same helicopter as us...

"You're always so clueless Angela!! It's so sad that's it almost funny!!" She cackles.

I groan as she picks me up by the neck choking me. "For my entire life... people have been calling me a witch... a mad scientist because of my research!! They even threw me out from Overwatch!! But look at you playing god, reviving the sinful into a monster..."

I choke but I managed to say "You were thrown out, because your research was dangerous!! It could've killed thousands of lives!!" But she throws me into a wall.

"DANGER!! THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A TRUE DOCTOR!! The reason why I'm more appreciated in my workplace is because I don't hold back because of my pitiful morals...." She laughs. "Those are what hold you back from becoming the best of the best..."

I growl "My morals are what stopped me from turning into a wretch like you!!" She kicks me in the stomach as I cough in pain. "AGHH!!" 

"People saw you as some kind of angel... while they saw me as a monster..." She steps on my back "I'll show them that you're morals aren't good but evil..."

"Dr. Ziegler..." I look up to see Genji standing in the hallway.

"Why.... What... Did!! YOU DO!!" Genji screams. A piercing sound shot through his mouth. As I wince from the noise. His knees started to buckle as he yells in pain covering his ears, his eyes widening in fear.

His eyes they weren't green... but red.

"What's happening!?" I said.
Moira chuckles, "Oh, Do you know what happens when people are driven insane from their feelings? They have no control over what they do..."

Genji yells as if he was having a nightmare. "I programmed him to go violent when that happens. He'll turn into a demon!! A DEVIL!! With no limit to his BLOODSHED!!"

"HARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He yells tugging his hair from his head.

I gasp "Y-You used... MORRISON FORBID YOU TO USE THAT PROJECT!!"

She kicks me in front of Genji.
"Garghh....arg..hhaarggg..." He groans in a mixture of pain and insanity. His eyes were glowing blood red.

She puts a hand on my shoulder "Time to test him.... you'll be the first test subject..." She says laughing.

She stands back, I can't even move because my eyes are locked onto Genji.

"Now then... Genji, kill her!!" She orders.

SHING!!
I flinch at the sound of his drawn blade. But I don't take my eyes off him.
"RRRAAAAGGGHHHHHHHAHHAA!!!" Genji screams as he charges at me.

I'm going to die.... I'm going to die.... I'm going to die.... I'm going to die!!

But he doesn't hurt me.... in fact he doesn't even touch me. Genji leaps over me.

KSSSHHHH!!!!
I gasp and look at me as I see splashed blood on the floor and the wall. I cover my mouth to see Genji's blade impaled into Moira's stomach.

"Wha- why..." Moira coughs blood out on Genji's visor. "It failed?"

"Graghh... Don't... agh..TOUCH HER!!" Genji yell as he takes his blade out of her as she collapsed on the floor.

A pool of blood surrounded her. But that didn't kill her easily, "No!! Please..."

"AGHH!!!" Genji raised his blade, but I wrapped my arms around him "NO GENJI STOP!! PLEASE!!"

"ArGhla..." he looks at me as his eyes turn back to green. "Angela..."
Genji drops his sword as he looks down at Moira.

"W-What did I do!?!" He steps back. "I'm a monster..." Genji puts a hand in his hair

"I-I'm... A MONSTER!!"

Author's Note:
Lol which Genji do you like? Demon or hacked?