Fight me..

Mercy's P.OV.
I packed all my stuff, before we were ready to leave. Let's see... healing staff, pistol, my guardian wings... I put the items into my luggage.

Knock knock

I turned around to see anote slipped under my door. I picked it up.

Meet me on the beach ~Pharah

Pharah? I wondered what she wanted?

I put on my shoes on then headed to the beach.

As I was going I bumped into Genji he wasn't wearing his visor.

"Ah!! Dr.Ziegler are you headed to the beach as well!!" Genji said cheerfully.

"Uh yes... I'm supossed to meet Pharah there.." I said.

"I see.."

There was a moment of silence between us.

"Um.. so did you talk to hanzo about.."

Genji looked at me "Yes I can't tell if he believed me or if he was happy.."

"Oh..." I said sadly.

"However... I still have you to thank..."
"Me?!"

"Yes... you've always been there for me and saved my life and I neglected you for that... I never got to say I was truly sorry..."

I look at him, "Its alright Genji I forgive you but you must forgive yourself..."

He smiles "thank you Dr.Ziegler.." he says pulling me into his arms. "Call me Angela"

"Of course Dr.Zi- I mean.. Angela.." he says smiling

But then we were interrupted by Dva

"GENJI!! MY SUNGLASSES!! NOW CHOP CHOP!!" She yelled.

Genji looks at me "I'll see you later Angela!!" He says then runs over to Hana.

I sigh happily as I felt my heart skips a beat.

"MERCY!!" A voice shouted. I turn around and see Pharah along the shore waving to me.

I walked over to her she pats the spot next to her for me to sit down.

"So... what did you want to talk about" I said taking off my shoes letting my feet soak into the water.

Pharah looks nervous. "Well... Angela.."

Oh boy it's probably gonna take till nightfall for her to talk.

I looked at her "Pharah you know you can tell me anything right?"

Pharah takes a deep breath. "Angela I liked you ever since we met, and I wanted to know if you... would want to go out with me?"

I looked at her, I knew Pharah had a crush on me, but since now?

I moved my gaze farther down the beach where Genji, Dva, Lena, and Lucio were playing at.

"I know it's a big decision... so I'll let you think about it..." she says patting me on the shoulder. Then walks away.

Genji's P.O.V.
"Look loves!!" Lena said pointing to the sand castle that she just made.

"Wow!!" Hana and Lucio said.

I clapped in applause as I ran a sip of my drink.

"So Genji!! How long have you Mercy been dating!!" Lena says

I spit out my drink, my face turning red. "WE'RE NOT DATING!!"

"Really? But you guys look such a lovely couple together" Lena says. I sipped into my drink nervously.

"Here comes a new challenger!!" Dva said.

I look up and see Pharah walking towards us

And she doesn't seem happy

Is it just me or is she giving me a really dark look

She stops in front of me looking right into my eyes and says.

"Fight me..."