Happiness

Genji's P.O.V.

Another memory? Where am I this time? I looked around to see an infirmary.

"MMMMM!!!!!"
I looked to my side to see Angela yelling at a girl and... me.. we both had bumps and bruises everywhere.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY ANA SHOT U WITH A SLEEP DART" she yelled while tying the rest of the bandage around the women's leg.

"AND YOU!!" Angela said pointing at the past Genji "YOU COULD'VE BEEN VERY HURT!!"

I looked her, her eyes, bubbles up with tears "You're body may be machine but... you're still human Genji.."

He looks back at her "Ange-"

She punches him, I stiffle a laugh

"NANI!!" He said his eyes bubbling with tears as the women burts into laughter.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!" She said sighing as Angela puts a bandaid on Genji's nose. "Please don't do that again" shes says putting her arms around him.

His face buries on her shoulder, "I won't..."

God Damn the past me was so Damn lucky.

"Well...I'll just get going..." the women says standing up with her crutches. "We're leaving to France tomorrow so might as well get ready."

When she leaves the room my past self says "You should go to her..."

She look back at him as he smiles then says "It would make her day..."

Angela nods and goes out the door, I follow her and see the other women walking slowly with her crutches.

"Pharah!!" Angela says catching up with her. So that's the women's name? Pharah..... that name sounds familiar

"Mercy.."
"Pharah... I-"
"I get it.. you don't love me... you love Genji"
Angela gasps,
"Shocker!!" I mumbled, but since it's just a memory they couldn't hear or see me...

"I don't blame you... He's kind.. And worthy for you..." hell ya
"What..."
"Didn't you ever know who won the fight!!"
"I DON'T CARE WHO WON!!" Angela said tears in her eyes.

"You... don't hurt others just to get what you want... Genji shows that... And that's why I love him!!" She yelled

I felt my face blush as her words shot through my heart, softly......

Then I wake up, from that warming loving memory. That seemed to good to be true...... but it was real.

I touched my lips, the place where Angela kissed me not once, but twice. I sighed. My memories that I've been dreaming about.... are they real? Did they really happen!?

I hear a knock on my door. "WAKE UP GENJI!! YOU'VE GOT WORK TO DO!!"

I sighed even if the beautiful dreams we call memories are true.... can we ever escape the haunted reality we go through everyday ....

I sat up from my bed. "I'll just have to go and find out....."

I walked into Moira's office, Reaper was there already. He told me that she was still on a mission, but was going to return in a few hours so I should just wait here.

I nod then he left.

I sighed sitting down at one of the chairs, I shut my eyes for a minute. If I knew that I'd have to wait I would've visited Angela.....