The Cellar

Mercy's P. O. V.
I take a deep breath then I walked down the dark stairs as Genji held open the door for me.

As he walks behind me shutting The door, I felt scared like something would pop out in the next corner. I shivered then feel something touch my shoulder.

I screamed backing away almost falling down the stairs but its Genji who saves me putting his arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to scare you!! I-" Genji says put I waved my hand

"It's fine!! It's just really scary down here...." I say I look down and still see his arm around me when he see's me look at it he immediately withdraws.

"Uh!! We should get going!!" Genji stutters he had his visor on so I couldn't see his face.

I follow him.

"Genji its getting darker do you have a flas-"
"Don't worry I got this!!"
"Wait no Gen-"

Flicker flicker

"TA DA!!" he says as his body lights up in green. Talk about how to impress your girl 101.

"I regret giving you that...."
"You should see me in Christmas!! I'll light up like a Christmas tree!!" He says cheerfully.

I sigh as we both continued to walk down when we finally reached to the door, I looked at Genji.

He nods as he opens the door. I brought my pistol out. To our sights we saw Hana and Jack tied up as Hana was okay but for Jack he was beatened up, bloody and bruised!!

"Jack!! Hana!!" I yelled and hugged both of them. As Geni rushes over to untie them both.

"What happen to you guys!!" Genji says standing up as Jack and Hana stood up to having their bondage untied.

Hana helps Jack up and he says "It's Talon.... They're here!!"

I tense up "What do they want!?"

He hesitates then shakes his head "I'm not sure...." Was he... Hiding something..

I touch my arm "we should probably go back to the mansion Pharah alone and I thi-"

"She'll be fine she's one of our best agents.." 76 said.

Meanwhile in Pharah's P.O.V.
"GHOSTS ARE REALLLL!!!!!"

Mercy's P.O.V.
All of us came out of the cellar as Jack lifts me up and out.

"Is there something you're telling us?" I whisper as Genji and Hana walk ahead of us.

Jack tenses up "You know the Talon agent Reaper...."

"Yah...."

"He threatened to hurt you guys if I didn't join Talon..."

I gasp "Did you..."
"No.."

He looked up "I was wondering if I ever made the right decision...."

I smile "Don't worry.... I'll make sure everyone gets out of here safely....."

He smiles back.

CRASSSSSSHHHHH

Hana screamed, all of us ducked our heads down as the windows shattered.

I looked up to see a man with a gold gaulent and another with two shotguns and a white skull mask.

I throw Jack his pistol as he catches and shoots at them.

Bullets pass through Reaper's body as The other guy blocks it with his gaulent. "You have to try harder than that!!" He says running to us.

Genji brings out his sword as Hana calls out her mech getting into it.

I brought out my pistol as well. As I smile to myself.

Let's do this!!