Left Behind

Genji P.O.V.
After Widow was captured, the rest of the team gathered outside of the mansion. While 76 was interrogating Widow in another room

"I'm glad you're okay!!" Lucio says hugging Dva.

She smiles putting her face in his shoulder.

I walked over to 76 and Widow to hear their conversation.

"What does Talon want? Why did you come here?" 76 says.

She laughs a little "I should be the one to ask What is overwatch doing here?"

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" Pharah shouts at her looking fierce.

"Then Talon's intentions is none of your business...."

Pharah brings up her fist only to put it back down.

"There's no point in hiding, your plan already failed!! And you'll be arrested once the rest of the agents come here..." 76 said putting on his visor

Widow smirks "I wouldn't be so sure.. soldier..."

Beep Beep Boop!!

Mercy's P.O.V.
"We were all worried love!!" Tracer said putting her hand on my shoulder.

I smile reassuringly "I'm just glad everything's alright...." I say.

"Ah yes my friends!! We shall depart out of the mansion and back to Overwatch safely!!" Reinhardt said as he gets into the health carrier with the rest of the group.

There were going to be 2 of them coming to pick us all up.

The health carrier flew up as I waved to them.

Tracer and Pharah were still standing next to me as Lena puts a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry love!! We'll be at overwatch soon!!"

I nod at them as Pharah smiles at me.

"So where's Genji?" Pharah says. "We'll be departing soon so it's best to have Widow tied up and ready to go."

I heard footsteps coming our way and felt my heart skip a beat.

We all turned around to see Genji walking slowly to us.

"Hiya Genji!!" Tracer says zipping past us to meet him. "How ya doin lo-"

Ksssshhh!!

My eyes widened, the slash was so fast my mind couldn't even process the fact.

It was Pharah's scream that brought me back to reality. "LENA!!"

Lena hits the floor her reactor flickering as blood runs over it. Her face in shock.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Pharah said running at him. But I hold her back.

"Stop!! I've seen this happen before...." I say to her, "hes... delicate right now.."

"WHAT DO WE DO THEN!!" Pharah says.

I look at her "Take Lena slowly I'll deal with Genji...."

"Bu-"
"JUST DO IT!!"

Pharah hurries to Lena's side as she picks her up.

Genji stood there his sword drawn as if it would lunge at you any second.

I gulped, this most be Sombra's doing. If he was with Jack..... I hope he's okay....

I take a step to him little by little until I'm close enough to feel his breath.

His visor glowed red as it looked through my soul.

"Genji....." I reached up to touch his metal visor. I can feel him tense up a little.

"This isn't you... Sombra's controlling you...." I say as I see his sword rise over my back.

If I didn't bring him back, I would die...

"Genji.... You aren't a machine... you're a man with a beating heart..." I said tears running down my cheeks.

I can feel the sword stop moving.

"And... that's why... I love you Genji...." I say letting all my tears out.

I hear the sword clatter to the floor as I hear a soft voice say "Angela...."

I look up and see his visor turn green. I smile at him hugging him tighter.

"Angela... I-"

Bang!!

His visor clatters to the floor as his blood seeps into my shirt as his body falls onto the ground.

Behind me I see Jack standing there with the gun in his hand as he clutches his side, his shirt stained with blood.

He groans kicking Genji's unconscious body.

"Jack!! WHAT DID YO-" before I could even finished, Jack threw me over his shoulder.

"We're going...." He says roughly.

My tears start falling as I hear the health carrier landing.

"No... nononono!! LET ME GO!!" I yelled as I hit Jack in the back.

I feel my self sobbing as I see Genji slowly sitting up as he looks at me. No visor on his face.

"ANGELA!!" He says running to Jack and I extending his hand.

I extend mines but it was too late as the carrier door closed flying up back to home, leaving him bloody and sadly.