The Kiss.

I could not believe it, Umbridge was headmistress and she could do what ever she pleased. Snape did not look too happy about the arrangement either.

“Vile woman.” I muttered as I walked down the corridor clutching my books to my chest. I had a free period next so I dumped my books in my dorm and went to find the boys. I found them in the court yard playing catch with there firecracker.

“Electra catch!” George shouted as a fizzing spark rushed towards me. As I caught it, it did not burn, it kind of tingled. I threw it back to Fred. He noticed the glum look on my face.

“What’s up?” George asked me as they continued to throw the firecracker about. At this point Umbridge waddled along and flicked her wand. It had put out the firecracker.

“That.” I simply said. As she walked away the twins stuck out there tongues and pulled funny faces.

“Don’t worry.” Fred said wrapping his arm around me.

“We won’t make it easy for her.” George winked at me.

A few days after the signs went up. Outside the great hall Umbridge had got Filch to pin up new rules. The third rule was all Weasley products were banned.

“What? The little…” George carried his sentence into a whisper as he read it.

“That’s our legacy!” Fred shouted. The wall over the next few weeks got plastered with hundreds of different rules. All out of class clubs were cancelled, that meant Quidditch. We were not allowed out of our dorms at all, other than school times, and various other idiotic rules. And to top it off she held a ‘special’ session of detention for the ones who needed to be punished. Harry, Fred, George and I were regular attendees. She made us all sit in rows in the great hall and write sentences with her torture quills. Every time a first year was there I just wanted to punch her. But eventually we learned the more rules she puts up, the more fun we will have breaking them.

“Why are you guys so glum?” I asked the boys one lunch time. They were sitting with their chins resting on their palms, with a dull look on there faces.

“We can’t sell any of our products.” George moaned.

“Yeah, there is a big market as well.” Fred huffed. As I looked at there puppy dog faces I had an idea.

“Come with me.” I said walking out of the great hall. They followed me and I stopped them as we came to the wall of rules. I pointed out the one that said the Weasley products are banned. “What does that say?” I questioned them.

“Do you need glasses or something?” Fred asked.

“It says we can’t sell our products.” George groaned.

“No it doesn’t.” I said shaking my head. The twins looked at me with puzzled faces. “It says Weasley products. What if you changed the name, to say Black products?” I suggested with a smile.

“Is this just a way to get more money?” Fred laughed. I rolled my eyes.

“Well if you want to stay unhappy.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“No, no, no we love the idea.” George said fast.

“Glad to be of service.” I grinned. From then on we sold Black products instead of Weasley. Technically we weren’t breaking the rules and we were still breaking them at the same time.

It was about two weeks until the Easter holidays and I had just finished dinner. I was walking out of the hall when I heard a hissing noise following me. I turned around to see Fred and George with huge grins on there cute faces.