sneaking around

Two days later I sat in the great hall for dinner. I had finished my food, I wasn’t that hungry. I slouched over the table and rested my chin on my palm, my fingers tapping the table as I thought. I had two more nights before I would see him again. Could I really do this, transform him I mean. Maybe if I got myself into trouble with him he might give me a detention. I could question him more there. I was so zoned out I did not hear Rainey calling my name, until a chicken leg flew passed my visual sight.

“Electra!” she screamed once more. I blinked rapidly bringing myself back to reality. I turned to look at a bright red girl.

“Huh?” I replied dozily.

“Seriously did you not hear a word I said? You have been so distant recently.” She said calming down.

“I’m sorry, go on.” I said raising my hands up. She stared at me for awhile and repeated what she said.

“I was saying that we should organise a party for Cedric.” She said.

“Hasn’t he had enough party’s already? Anyway what for?” I glared at her.

“Well his obviously going to win. He is like five points above everyone.” She said proudly. I huffed.

“Count me out.” I said standing up. I walker over to the Gryffindor table, where Fred and George were turning water into wine.

“Hey Electra, want some?” George said holding a goblet out to me.

“No thanks, got anything planned for tonight?” I asked eagerly. I had to get my mind of things.

“Not really but do you want to see what we have planned for tomorrow?” Fred said with a grin. With that we headed to the Gryffindor common room. I’ve never really been in the twin’s room. There was no one in the common room as everyone was still at dinner. As Fred opened the door to their dorm I was shocked. Clothes were flung everywhere and it really smelt. As I entered I had to cover my mouth with my hand.

“What the hells that smell? Don’t you usually use the room of requirement for potions?” I gagged.

“Come on its not that bad. And anyway we did use the room of requirement but we stored it here.” George said, not noticing the smell. I felt sorry for those who had to share a room with them. Fred climbed under his bed and brought out a large caldron. It contained a purple glossy liquid. I removed my hand as I got used to the smell.

“Hair loss potion.” Fred said. I leaned closer to the potion and studied it.

“Are you sure?” I asked. The boys looked insulted.

“Of course we made it!” George said arrogantly. I grabbed a silver quill from Fred’s desk and dipped it in the potion.

“Oi!” Fred exclaimed as I dunked it. I pulled it out and watched the feathers drop away. The boys looked happy until the rest of the quill caught fire. I flicked my wand and put it out.

“Not a hair loss potion. If you put that on someone’s head they would probably die.” I said looking at the disappointment on there faces. I sighed I knelt down beside the caldron. “Have any wolfsbane?” I asked.

“Yes but what would that do?” George asked as he looked through various bottles beneath his bed. He handed me a strand of the plant and I crushed it in my hands and sprinkled it in the potion.

“For starters it will make it less acidic. Then hopefully it won’t burn somebody’s head off.” I laughed. I walked over to George’s bed and looked in the bottles and bags. I grab some snake fangs and some horned slugs. I put them in the caldron and it smelt better already. “Quill.” I said.