Chapter two: Kalos, where dreams and adventures begin!

A month later, Sierra made her way to a little town in Kalos called Vaniville town. She saw a nearby house and knocked on the door, hoping she could find someone who would help her.

A woman opened the door and she smiled.
"Hi there, are you new here?"

Sierra put up a fake smile to hide her guilt, this woman doesn't even know her. But she still felt horrible about all the things she's done.

"Y-Yes.. I am."

"Wait.. do I.. do I know you from somewhere?"

"Oh god.." Sierra thought. "She knows I was a part of Team Plasma....."

The woman took her hand and led her into the house. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"I-it's S-Sierra.."

The woman took a closer look at her and then tears started to form in her eyes.

"Don't you remember me, Sierra?
My name is Grace. I'm Serena's mother!"

Then Sierra remembered. Serena was her best fiend.. it was a long story.. they met in their childhood home in Hearthome city, in the Sinnoh region. Soon they both had to move away to other places. Sierra moved to Unova and Serena moved to Johto.

"G-Grace? That means.. Serena's here?
Why did you all move here? I thought you moved to the Johto region a long time ago."

"We didn't stay in Johto for very long, honey.. it wasn't the right place for us. But enough about that, I'll tell Serena that you're here!"

She went upstairs and found her daughter sitting on her bed trying to bandage up the scratches from her Rhyhorn racing practice from earlier, she was still mad.

*knock knock* "Can I come in Serena?"

She turned her head away. "Yeah, sure."

She sat down on the bed with her. "Look, honey.. I'm sorry about Rhyhorn.. He was just playing around with you.."

"Yeah, okay."

Grace shook her head. "Anyway, that's not the reason I came up here, you have a visitor downstairs."

"Huh? Who is it?"

"You'll see, come on."

They both headed downstairs and Serena saw her best friend sitting on the couch.

"Oh my god!!" She ran over to Sierra and hugged her. Once she let go, her eyes started to water. "You don't even know how much I missed you! Tell me what's been going on the past 12 years! I want to hear everything! I've missed you so much!"

"Well.." Sierra looked down at the carpet.
"You see.."

For about 2-3 hours, Sierra explained to Serena and her mother about everything. Her mother's death, moving in with her cousin, meeting Ash and friends, Team Plasma, being an outlaw, the betrayal, leaving home, everything. Sierra busted out into tears.

"S-Serena wh-what am I going t-to do?! I feel like... the absolute scum of the earth! What I did.. was unforgivable.."

"Hey hey.." She comforted her. "Everything's going to be just fine.. What happened was not your fault. you can stay with us.. for as long as you want. Is that ok, mom?"

"Of course it's alright with me. Sierra honey, you stay here with us as long as you need and want. You're family to us, and we're happy to have you here. We love you, y'know."

She picked up and blew her nose with a tissue. "Th-thank you so much you two.. y-you don't know how much it means to m-me.."

Both Serena and Grace gave her a big hug. "You're a part of our family now.." they both said.