Chapter sixteen: Battles at the battle chateau!

GUYS I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I'VE HAD PROM AND GRADUATION AHH

After the incident with Malamar the day before, our heroes stopped by a local Pokémon Center, and spent the night. The next morning, the girls brought out Serena's tablet, and showed the boys the battle chateau.

"Ta-da!" Serena and Sierra said together. "Take a look at this! It's the battle chateau!"

"Battle chateau?" Ash asked. "What's that?"

"I've never heard of it before." Clemont said.

Serena looked at Ash. "Ash, you're going to love this place. It's nearby, so let's go!"

"It's going to be fun! Look, when you have a battle at the battle chateau, the winning trainer earns something. Doesn't explain what it is though.." Sierra said, holding the tablet in her hands.

Ash lit up. "That sounds awesome. Maybe the award is a gym badge!"

"Or maybe cake!! I love cake.." Bonnie squealed in excitement.

Clemont shook his head. "Oh Bonnie..."

Sierra handed the tablet to Serena.

"Now let's see.."

Two boys walked to them and sat down beside them. "Yo, it's a noble title, yo!" The older one said.

"What's a noble title??" Ash asked curiously.

The younger boy was astonished. "Yo, Nico, he actually listened to what you said, yo yo."

"Yo, yo. You ain't from around here, are ya?"

Serena gave a look of disgust, and so did Sierra. "Do.. you think they're rapping?"

The two boys froze up and they looked offended at Serena's statement.

Ash decided to interrupt. "So, the noble title. What is it exactly?"

"It's a real pain to explain, yo."

"But we're headin' to the battle chateau now, yo! Come with us and check it out for yourself, yo!"

Ash rose up from his seat, looking pumped. "Great! Let's all go together! It'll be the perfect warmup for our challenge at the Cyllage gym."

The older boy smirked. "I wouldn't be too sure about that, yo. It maybe tougher than ya think." He turned around. "You're gonna be floored when ya get there, yo."

Ash ignored their doubts and everyone else stood up. "By the way, my name's Ash, this is my partner Pikachu."

"Pika! Pikachu!"

"I'm Serena!"

"Hi there, my name's Sierra."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Clemont. And this is my little sister, Bonnie."

Bonnie waved. "Hi there! This is Dedenne!"

"Nenene!" Dedenne chirped.

The older one crossed his arms. "Name's Nico. This is my lil brother Chester, yo."

"Sup, These are our partners Fletchling and Fletchinder."