Chapter twenty six: Heroes: Friends and faux alike!

Continuing on their way to Shalour city for Ash's 3rd Kalos gym battle and 3rd Kalos badge, our heroes have found themselves in a free for all fight with Team Rocket! And they have Pikachu captured!

"Give me back Pikachu this second!" Ash yelled. "Don't worry buddy, we'll get you out of there!"

"Pika Pi!!!"

Team Rocket chuckled. "It's so easy to capture Pikachu in the blink of an eye with this new device we have!"

Sierra snarled at them. "This is getting ridiculous! Go! Gothorita!" She said as she threw the pokeball.

Gothorita came out and elegantly bowed to its opponents.

"Use Psyshock!" Sierra called out.

"Rita!" Goth.. Gothorita!" It jumped up and hit Team Rocket's Pokemon with a dazzling psychic attack. It didn't effect Inkay.

"Hah! You should know that psychic type attacks can't hurt a dark type like Inkay!" James sneered. "And YOU'RE supposed to be challenging the champion?! Haha!"

That hurt Sierra deeply. "How dare you! For your information, I didn't have an idea what type Inkay was! And how did you-"

"Hmph! We watch the news, twerpette. But with that naive attitude, you'll never become champion."

"Hey! Leave Sierra alone!!" Bonnie shouted.

Ash got angrier. "Yeah! She's a better trainer than you guys will ever be!"

"Don't you dare put down her dreams, her and her Pokemon will go on to the top!" Clemont shouted. "And prove you wrong!"

Team Rocket huffed.

"Y-you Guys.. Thank you."

Serena smiled at her. "Of course! We're not going to let them talk dirty to you like that!"

Sierra gained more confidence and continued to battle. "Gothorita! Use flatter!"

Gothorita nodded and threw a confetti like string at Inkay, confusing it.

"Yeah! Nice job!" She cheered.

"Rita!"

Jessie growled. "Do something, James!"

"I'm going, I'm going, Inkay! Use psybeam!"

Inkay was confused from the last attack and ended up hurting itself, knocking out.

"INKAY!"

Sierra gave Gothorita a high five. "You did great!!"

"Rita Goth goth!!"

Clemont then dug into his backpack. "Hold on! I've got just the invention to help us in this situation!" He pulled out a huge contraption with a sonic mirror attached to it. "The future is now, thanks to science!"

Everyone caught eye of his new device.

"Whoa! What is it, Clemont?" Ash asked.

He chuckled. "Just watch and see! I call it, my Mechanical absorber of any Pokémon's move!"

Bonnie sighed. "The name needs work.."

Clemont turned the device on and started cranking it up, waiting for Team Rocket to make a move.

"Pumpkaboo! Use dark pulse!" Jessie commanded.

Pumpkaboo launches the dark energy from its mouth at Clemont's invention, but it ended up bouncing back at it.

"BOO!!"

"What?!"

Clemont chuckled. "Your attacks are powerless against my latest invention."