Chapter six: Time to face against the Rhyhorn race!

~This will be a longer chapter.
Sorry about that ;w;

Also thank you Itosuzuno29 for the nice message! I couldn't reply because my email is screwed up 😞 but thank you!! <3

"So Serena, Sierra. Where are you two headed off to from here?" Ash asked.

"Oh.. us?" They looked at each other.
"Well.. we..."

"Why don't you guys come along with us?" Ash suggested with a smile.

"Yeah! That'd be fun!" Bonnie looked up at the girls, then she looked at Sierra. "Hmmm.. that reminds me.. Sierra?"

She looked down at the little girl and smiled at her. "Yes Bonnie?"

Bonnie got on her knees in a proposal position and reached her hand out to her. "Sierra, I think that you're a keeper!"

"Eh?!" She said, shocked and confused.

Bonnie continued. "Please, won't you take care of my big brother???"

That got everyone but Ash got frantic. Sierra stood there blushing like crazy, Serena tried to keep her giggles from escaping, and Clemont was having a blushing fit, pushing a button releasing a huge long arm from his backpack. It grabbed Bonnie and she was dangling from it.

"H-Hey!! Big brother!! Put me down!"

"I've told you a million t-times to stop doing this!!" He blushed intensely, then turned to Sierra. "I-I- am so sorry.. s-she does this all the time.."

She tried to speak words but she couldn't. "Ahaha! Th-that's alright!" She laughed, Serena nudged her and winked.

"Please think about it Sierra! You and big brother would make an adorable pair!"

The two of them blushed so bad.

Ash just stood there confused. "What are you all taking ab-"

"I-it's nothing! It's nothing!" Clemont said, dropping the conversation and putting Bonnie down. "Bonnie, please stop this."

His sister only giggled in response. But then she walked up to the girls again and grabbed both of their arms. "Please come with us! We'll have a good time together!"

"Yes, it sounds like an excellent idea to me!" Clemont said.

Ash reached out his hand. "Thanks to you, I came up with my Santalune gym strategy! And if you two can help me from here on out, uh.. it would be awesome.." He scratched his head nervously, which got Serena to blush.

The two girls looked at each other and quickly made a final decision. They both looked back to them and gave them winks.

"Sure! How could we say no to you guys??"

"Alright!! That's awesome!"

"That's the spirit!"

Bonnie took their hands and ran. "C'mon!"

Serena took out a device from her bag. "Ash, you said you wanted to challenge the Cyllage gym right?" She pointed to the navigator on her tablet. "This is where we are, but look here.. Lumiose City is between us and Cyllage city. So we have to travel back through Lumiose city before we get there!"

"Oh, yeah I guess you're right!" Ash said.

Sierra sighed. "I love Lumiose city! They have lots of boutiques with the cutest clothes and there's a bakery with the best pastries ever! Or.. what I've heard anyway!"