Chapter nine: Showdown at the Lumiose gym!

Thank you so much MarissaHernanadez13 and Yui_14607  for your messages!! Also hello Daisy14607 DarthJediEevee And JediIzzySylveon05 💙💙💙💙 for some reason I can't post messages on this app 😞 but I appreciate your messages! :3 I love you :D

The gang ran through a small entrance of the gym and entered into the bottom passageway of the gym. Running, they made it to an air duct, they went through it, Clemont kicked the door at the other end and they jumped down to the floor.

"We don't have much farther to go before we get to the battlefield, let's hurry!"

Suddenly they all heard a buzzing sound from down the hallway, and coming straight for them was a Magnemite.

Clemont recognized Magnemite and smiled at it. "That's my Pokemon, Magnemite! It's me!"

At first, Magnemite hovered over to him happily, but it halted and then started attacking the five of them and they ran away.

"Magnemite!! What are you doing?! Stop!" Clemont said while running.

"But why is it attacking us???" Serena asked. "Isn't it your Pokemon?"

"Yes! But because Clembot is currently the gym leader, I guess he ordered Magnemite to get rid of any intruders, even me!"

"Oh no that's awful!" Sierra said.

Ash asked him for permission. "Is it okay if we battle back?"

"We have no choice!"

Ash stopped running and throws his pokeball. "Let's go Froakie!"

Froakie came out. "Kie kie!"

"Please use your frubbles to stop it from attacking!"

Froakie did as Ash said and threw its frubbles straight at Magnemite, and it shot down to the ground unconscious.

"I'm so sorry Magnemite.." Clemont apologized.

Then another Pokemon came to them, a Magneton, and Clemont said that it was also his Pokemon.

Sierra threw her pokeball. "Please help us out Chespin!"

Chespin came out. "Chespin Pin Pin!"

She pointed at Magneton. "Use tackle and send it flying Chespin!"

Chespin nodded and tackled Magneton to the ground, crashing into the floor and fainting. Chespin jumped up to its trainer.

"Great job! I knew I could count on you!"

Soon, they made it to the battlefield, it was pitch black in the whole room. But as soon as they approached, a huge spotlight shown onto a robot, which was Clembot.

"Welcome, to the Lumiose gym." He greeted. And all the lights came on.

Clemont, nervously, stood up and spoke to Clembot. "Clembot, activate master recognition battle mode!"