Chapter fifteen: Malamar's first threat!

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG 😫 I love you all so much and thank you for your patience!!

Clemont and Sierra finally confessed their feelings for each other, and it hasn't even been that long since they met. Bonnie ran back into the building dragging Ash and Serena both by their arms.

"..... Will you be my boyfriend...?"

😳

"B-B-Bonnie slow down! I didn't even hear what you s-said!!" Ash exclaimed, almost tripping over the sidewalk.

"Oh I have got to see this!" Said Serena.

They all ran into the center's living room and they saw the two of them sitting on the couch blushing their faces off, Clemont was stammering, trying to answer her question.

But Serena interrupted him. "So what's this about you two kissing?" She asked. "It better be true, because you two are the cutest duo I've ever seen."

*blush*

"Yeah, we kissed.."

Serena squealed in joy, clapping her hands together and jumped up happily. "Please please please tell me that you two are a couple now!"

Sierra turned to him. "Clemont...?"

He blushed, continuing to stammer.

"Are we a couple?"

Blushing even more, his nervous stare became a confident smile, he finally found the courage to confess to her, so he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Does this answer your question?" He kissed her, on the lips.

*blush*

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Yay!!! My big brother found a keeper!!!"

Clemont released her from the kiss and looked at her lovingly, then he got a little nervous again. "S-so.. here's my question.. will you be my girlfriend? I was kind of too nervous to answer.."

"Yes! Yes I will!" She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You bet I will!"

"Awww S-Sierra.." He blushed red.

Ash was so confused. "So.. you two.. like each other? As in a lovey dovey way?"

Sierra nodded. "We're a couple now."

He smiled at them. "Well, I'm happy for the both of you, I bet you two are gonna be happy together."

That made Serena blush. "Now.. can that happen to us...?" She thought.

Afterwards, Serena and Ash finished their battle and everyone soon got ready for bed, they have another long day of traveling tomorrow. Before Sierra went to bed, she saw her boyfriend (IT FELT AMAZING TO CALL HIM THAT) sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"Hey Sierra.."

"Hey, you." She bent down and kissed his cheek. "What're you doing up?"

"Waiting for you. May I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course." She sat down next to him, leaning against him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't want us to rush into things, you know.. too fast. I know that kiss was pushing things too fast, and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Let's continue to get to know each other." He smiled.

"Of course, Clem. I understand. I don't want to make you uncomfortable either. We can take things slow for our relationship."

"That's great." He put his arm over her shoulder and hugged her. "You're the most beautiful and smart and amazing girl I've ever met, Sierra. You're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for, and I hope you know that."