Chapter thirty seven: Summer camp: day 2!

(THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE, I KNOW THIS HAS TAKEN A WHILE BUT I'M READY TO GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS HERE! ENJOY PART 37, AND LOOK FORWARD TO NEW CHAPTERS POSTED SOON!)

(¡MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS POR SU PACIENCIA, SÉ QUE ESTO HA TOMADO UN TIEMPO, PERO ESTOY LISTO PARA VOLVER AL OSCILACIÓN DE LAS COSAS AQUÍ! DISFRUTE DE LA PARTE 37, ¡Y ESPERE LOS NUEVOS CAPÍTULOS PUBLICADOS PRONTO!)

Previously on our heroes' journey throughout the Kalos region, they've stumbled upon Professor Sycamore's yearly Pokemon summer camp. Meeting new faces.. Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, and Calem. And now, our heroes' first day had come to an end, it was time for day two to begin! Just what will await them today??

The early morning sunrise hit every cabin in the camp lightly, the direct sunlight hitting some camper's faces.

Ash rose up first and he let out a big yawn. "All right! Second day of summer camp! I am so ready, aren't you, buddy?"

"Pika! Pikachu!"

Everyone else however, were still asleep. Except for Bonnie, she DID say she was too excited to stay asleep last night. So she made sure to wake up extra early this morning.

"Morning, Bonnie. You mind helping me get these sleepyheads up?"

She giggled and winks at Dedenne. "I'm way ahead of you, Ash! Dedenne, use thundershock!"

"Pikachu, thunderbolt." Ash laughed.

Together, Dedenne's and Pikachu's combined electric attacks shocked all 3 of them awake, following by them falling out of their beds. It especially hurt for Sierra since she was on a top bunk, and landed on Clemont's bed after he fell to the floor.

"AAAH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAH!!!"

"AAAAAH!!!!"

"Ugggh..." Sierra rose up, glaring daggers at Ash. "Thanks for the wake up call. Dork."

Ash stuck his tongue out. "You're welcome!"

"Ash!!" Serena yelled after she stood herself up. "My hair is all frizzled up! Do you know how long this is going to take me to fix??"

His laughter came to a halt, feeling bad for her. "Heh, I'm sorry, Serena. Bonnie and I thought it would be a great idea to wake you guys up."

"Ah. So it was Bonnie's idea, hm?" Clemont said, looking up at the opposite top bunk where his sister was.

"Hehe, hi Clem! Sleep well?" She nervously giggled.

"I did. Until my little sister decided to use my Pokémon to shock me awake."

Bonnie kept giggling. "I'm sorry! But it was funny!"

"Yeah, you guys look fried!" Ash laughed along.

They all sighed at the two of them and began getting ready for the day. It took Serena some extra time to get her hair fixed, but not too long, so she decided to forgive Ash and Bonnie.

"You ready, Serena?" Sierra asked her, who was still in the bathroom brushing her dark blond hair.

"Yeah, sorry! I'm coming!" She put her brush down and joined her friends. "You know, Ash.. this wouldn't have taken so long if-"

Ash rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes! I know! I already said I was sorry!" He joked. "Right, buddy?"

"Pika!! Pika pi!"

Serena giggled back. "I'm just giving you a hard time, there's really no hard feelings!"

They walked out the door of their cabin and headed straight for the mess hall, where everyone would be gathering together each morning. Breakfast was prepared for them once they got there.