Chapter four: Two pairs come together

(Sorry this took so long I've been busy with school and work and everything 😩)

The two girls arrived at the Pokemon center. They asked Nurse Joy if she's seen a boy with a Pikachu.

"Yes.. he just arrived with his Pokemon, but don't worry. They'll be taken care of."

"Where is he now?" Sierra asked.

She pointed out the back door. "Outside, near the battlefield, he wanted to be by himself."

Sierra turned to Serena. "C'mon, he's out here."

They both went out the back door and they saw the man sitting out on the ground.

He kept his thoughts to himself and he clenched his fists. "Viola totally beat me.. Man is she strong.." he thought, looking down at the ground.

Serena and Sierra came out to find him. Serena was holding his backpack and Sierra pushed her to him.

"Umm.. excuse me? I think this is yours." Serena said with a smile, holding the backpack in front of her.

Ash looked around him and realized. "Guess I forgot it. Hey, thanks a lot." He said as she handed him he backpack.

Sierra smiled.

Ash's other two friends came up from behind them. "Wow, you're those two girls from before!" The little girl said.

"From before?"

"They were standing with us during your gym battle, Ash." The blond guy said.

The little girl raised her hand up high.
"My name's Bonnie!" Then she pointed to the blond boy. "And this is my much older brother!"

With an awkward smile, the guy introduced himself.
"My name is Clemont."

"And this is Dedenne!" Bonnie exclaimed, holding an orange mouse Pokemon in her hands.

"Nice to meet you!" Serena said with a giggle.

"Yes, it's very nice to meet you all!" Sierra said.

Ash shrugged his shoulders. "Well whaddya know.. sorry you two.. I was so busy battling I didn't see you ladies there.."

"Oh! T-that's okay!" Sierra said.

"My name is Ash." He introduced himself.

"Yeah, I know! Serena's my name."

"And my name is S-Sierra." She stuttered.

Ash had a perplexed look on his face. "Hmmm.. Sierra.. where have I heard that name before..?"

Sierra tenses up at his remark and hopes he doesn't recognize her. But Serena interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey, Ash.. do you remember-"

But then they heard a voice. "Ash! Your Pokemon are feeling much better now!"

"Oh, awesome!" He ran towards the door, the others soon followed.

"Thanks so much for waiting, your Pikachu and Fletchling are now fully recovered and feeling fine!"

Both Pokemon jumped up to Ash and gave him a big hug, which Ash gladly accepted. "That's great, thank you so much Nurse Joy."