Chapter five: Ash's rematch vs Viola

The next morning, the gang woke up and started getting ready for Ash's rematch against Viola.

While Sierra was brushing her teeth in the bathroom. Serena was watching her with a grin.

She saw her. "Is there a reason why you're looking at me like that?" She asked.

"You know why.. *smirk* So.. are you going to ask him out?"

She instantly spit out the water she was rinsing with and she started coughing. "*hack hack* Wh-what are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about." She smirked. "You two are already getting along really well! You'd be so cute together y'know."

*blush*

Ash knocked on their door. "Hey! You guys ready to leave?"

"Yes Ash! We'll be out in a minute!"

"Awesome! We'll be waiting for you outside, I can't wait to get to the gym!"

Once Ash left, the girls continued their conversation.

"I'm telling you, he's perfect for you, Sierra. He's sweet, he's cute, and he's really smart."

"I know, I know.. but you know me.. I get really shy around boys I like.. especially this one.. he.. he really is perfect for me.."

"Yes, he is." She smiled. "We'll talk about this later, we need to get to the gym!" Serena headed out the door.

"H-hey! Wait for me Serena!" She already bolted outside, but someone was waiting for her already, Clemont.

"Hey Sierra." He smiled.

"Oh! Good m-morning Clemont!"

"You ready to go watch Ash battle?"

She nodded. "Of course!"

They walked outside. Bonnie saw her brother with Sierra and she grinned at them.

They all walked to the gym, entered through the doors and spoke to Viola.

"Viola, I'm here for my rematch! I hope you're ready!"

She giggled. "I hope that YOU'RE ready, Ash!"

"The gym battle rematch between Ash the challenger and Viola the Santalune gym leader will now begin! Each side will have the use of two Pokemon, and the battle will be over when either trainer's Pokemon are unable to continue! Only the challenger may substitute Pokemon."

"So Ash.." Viola said. "My sister tells me you were training hard yesterday. I'm looking forward to this!" She rose her pokeball up.

"Yeah! Me too! Cause this time I'm gonna win a badge!"

"Pika!!"

"My lens is still focused on victory and nothing will ruin this shot!" She threw her pokeball. "Go Surskit!!"

Out came Surskit, looking up at Ash with determined eyes. Ash smiled.

"Time to even the score, right Pikachu?"

"Pika Pika!!"

"Battle.. Begin!!" The referee called out.

"You can't take a picture without pressing the shutter and you can't win a battle without attacking! She said, throwing her arms in the air. "Alright Surskit, use sticky web!"

Surskit glided to the back of the battlefield and shot out the sticky web from its antenna straight at Pikachu.

"Dodge it Pikachu!"