Chapter thirty: Calling from beyond the aura!

After waking up from the previous morning, our heroes got up and started on their way to Pumious mountain for Korrina and Lucario to train with her grandfather's training partner.

After a day or so of traveling, camping, and training, our heroes have made it very close, but not yet to their destination. After another morning, Ash and Korrina decided to do some early morning training.

"Alright, Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!"

"Lucario, dodge it!"

Lucario jumped above the lightning bolt and landed on its hind legs gracefully.

"Wow, Korrina! That was awesome!" Ash praises.

"Pika! Pikachu!"

"Thanks, Ash! But we're not through yet!! Use Bone rush!"

Lucario formed a long bone with its aura and ran toward Pikachu, but Pikachu jumped and swiftly dodged it.

"Iron tail!" Ash exclaimed.

Pikachu agreed and hardened its tail, ready to hit Lucario. But Lucario prepares a huge punch to deflect it. Both attacks collided.

"Yeah!" Korrina cheered. "Using power up punch was a great idea!" She then stopped herself. "Oh no.. no no! We can't keep doing this.."

The Pokemon stopped attacking and looked at each other, confused. But soon, a voice came to their ears from atop of the cliff beside them.

"Hey you two!" Sierra called. "That's enough training for a while! Clemont says lunch is ready!"

Ash pumped his fists excitedly. "Yes! I'm starving!"

Korrina grinned. "It's always a good time for a food break! Why don't we pick this up after lunch?" She turns to Sierra. "And then you and I can train some more!"

Sierra smiled at her. "That'd be great, Korrina! Now come on! All of our stomachs are growling up here!"

"We're coming! We're coming!" Ash laughed, and Korrina followed. They headed back to their campsite and began having lunch.

Ash was literally stuffing his face with food, to which everyone had to laugh at.

"Ash, it seems like your stomach is a bottomless pit!" Bonnie giggles.

"Can't help it!" Ash laughed back. "With Clemont's amazing cooking, I can't stop eating!"

Clemont chuckled in amusement. "I'm so glad you're enjoying it, Ash. How is it, everyone?" He asked the others.

"Amazing!!" They smiled.

The Pokemon were enjoying Serena's delicious poke puffs as well. Serena looked at them with a big smile on her face.

"How's everyone enjoying the pokepuffs Sierra and I made?"

They all exclaimed happily then continued to devour their food, especially Clemont's Chespin and Ash's Froakie.

Sierra brought a basket to Lucario. "And these are made for you, Lucario. Eat as much as you want."

"Rawr rawr!!" He took a few from the basket and ate them. His smile got bigger and took even more from the basket.

"I'm so glad you like them!"

Ash entered into the conversation. "Hey, Korrina? You and Lucario have been together since you were little, right? I remember you telling us about that the other day."

She turned to him. "That's right. Back then, he was still a Riolu. And I was very young."

"So, what kind of training have you done so far?"